Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a chance to goto a meet 'n greet with Zakk Wylde...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a chance to goto a meet 'n greet with Zakk Wylde...

Anyone have a 357 chopper they want signed?

On a side note, it's not worth waiting for ten hours to have a hillbilly grunt at you and sign a 'pre-approved' piece of merchandise. I'll just stand outside doing pinch harmonics, and see if anyone wants my autograph.

You should give him a razor!!

Comment

Give him some soap.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Ask him if he's been named in the BALCO investigation.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I have a "VIP" invite to the same meet & greet and I won't be going. The shop is really small and it will be packed so tight that it's just not worth it to me. I've been told by the organizers that it's doubtful he will play(they don't have any of his Gibson's in stock, just Epi's) so...no thanks.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Take some hairspray and tell him he looked best round about when "No Rest For The Wicked" came out, and he ought to go back to that look.
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

He will play Epiphone(if there`s no gibson) that`s sure ...
              And so or so he will have at least one of his Gibsons with him..
              Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Great suggestions from Thrust and hippietim! Pass it along to Zakk when you see him Freyr.
                "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Spit in his face for me will ya?

On a side note, this reminds me of that sting they showed on tv luring people with arrest warrants in to meet Ozzy or some shit. Soon as the people walked in, they got arrested one by one. Hope none of you guys have warrants out, just in case!
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                    Spit in his face for me will ya?

On a side note, this reminds me of that sting they showed on tv luring people with arrest warrants in to meet Ozzy or some shit. Soon as the people walked in, they got arrested one by one. Hope none of you guys have warrants out, just in case!
                    :ROTF:Saw one like it on CourtTV. But the premise was "they" supposedly won a prize from a raffle and when "they" showed up to collect, each and everyone got arrested. The look on their faces was priceless!:ROTF:
                    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

? He was totally cool when i met him.
                      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                        I have a "VIP" invite to the same meet & greet and I won't be going. The shop is really small and it will be packed so tight that it's just not worth it to me. I've been told by the organizers that it's doubtful he will play(they don't have any of his Gibson's in stock, just Epi's) so...no thanks.
                        Yup, I heard the same thing. One of my buddies works at Musicstop and is helping with the show, said he actually wouldn't be within miles of the place if he could help it. Said it's going to be overpacked with fanboi's if the people inquiring anything has any indication.

Fucking ridiculous that he won't sign anything unless it was bought that week at musicstop.....

Comment

Originally posted by Freyr View Post
                          Yup, I heard the same thing. One of my buddies works at Musicstop and is helping with the show, said he actually wouldn't be within miles of the place if he could help it. Said it's going to be overpacked with fanboi's if the people inquiring anything has any indication.

Fucking ridiculous that he won't sign anything unless it was bought that week at musicstop.....
                          I think the deal with signing things is more about MusicStop wanting to help sell stuff than Zakk being an ass like that; after all, the point of these promo's is to sell stuff, and by forcing that policy, it gurantees they'll move stock.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                            Give him some soap.
                            i have heard that about him on the radio. they said great guy, but you can smell him before he enters to room ...
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I'll save you the trip. All he will say is:zrasdtyvzrarfgas, fuck, sdatvzcvatarvrcartv, eatin' pussy, svevysbybbzdystxun yeah! and uh, maybe, 'fuck', one more time if he is sober enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X