X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
    Ok, goofy.

Just Kidding!

BTW, since we're here, did you ever get some good cigars?

I did get some great cigars. Ghurka, Macanudo, La Gloria Cubana, Oliveros, Fuente, Rocky Patel. I really like some of Thompson's cigars, too.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post

I did get some great cigars. Ghurka, Macanudo, La Gloria Cubana, Oliveros, Fuente, Rocky Patel. I really like some of Thompson's cigars, too.
      Great deal...sounds like you got one of those Thompson's samplers.
      SW usually finds them for me, I think 16 for 39 dollars, and a "travel case."

My favorite out of them have been the Rocky's, and the Felipe Gregario's.
      Try Fuente Curly Heads if you make to a retailer. (Try them first, before buying them online). They are a good bargain.

My Thompson's Don Lugo's weren't all that great. Quality issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
        Great deal...sounds like you got one of those Thompson's samplers.
        SW usually finds them for me, I think 16 for 39 dollars, and a "travel case."

My favorite out of them have been the Rocky's, and the Felipe Gregario's.
        Try Fuente Curly Heads if you make to a retailer. (Try them first, before buying them online). They are a good bargain.

My Thompson's Don Lugo's weren't all that great. Quality issues.
        Yep, I got the Thompson's sampler with the free humidor. I can't seem to get it set to 70% humidity, though. It stays around 63 - 65%.

I get a sampler pack from Thompson's about every month from one of my shipper's. The only $$ I have spent myself has been on the Calibri torch lighter and the cutter. I got those from eBay.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I like the goat Alvin!!
          Now, you need to convince my wife that mine's ok. She hates it!!
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
            Yep, I got the Thompson's sampler with the free humidor. I can't seem to get it set to 70% humidity, though. It stays around 63 - 65%.

I get a sampler pack from Thompson's about every month from one of my shipper's. The only $$ I have spent myself has been on the Calibri torch lighter and the cutter. I got those from eBay.
            Keeping the humidor conditioned in the winter is tough. I have to check my
            sponges every couple of days. I've taken them all the way down and wiped them (with distilled water) twice since November. I temporarily place the cigars in a couple of cigar boxes while the humidor's settle back in.
            Make sure you're using a digital hygrometer, those analog ones are junk.
            I got a Colibri from SW for Christmas. Great lighter!

Comment

Cool, Alvin. BTW you are one scary-lookin' mofo that means a lot coming from me

Also I am noticing the facial hair trend is going "goat only" now.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X