Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from Spandex Gig last tues!!!

ROCK ON!!

Last edited by sonicsamurai; 01-21-2008, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Where's your spandex?

Comment

i'm waitng for my hair to grow longer don't wanna look emo

Comment

Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Cool pics!! Love that RR

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post

So, you're a noob rocker?
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                So, you're a noob rocker?
                We all started somewhere.
                My band's first paying gig was in a barn.
                Complete with a hogpen in the back.

Comment

Worrying about looking emo is sooo emo...

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
                    Worrying about looking emo is sooo emo...

SpongeBob emopants

And they laugh at the mullet....
                    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Oh, and I am not knocking the gig. Rawk On
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                        Come on, since when have tiger-print spandex looked emo? And make sure you wear your sister's blouse next time.
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

OK, so you were doing the Spandex Band Thing? The drummer has to lose the Led Zep shirt, doesn't fit. You and the bass player's shirts are OK, but lose the over shirt and cut the sleeves off. If that fails, find a Levi's Jacket with a kick ass backpatch and cut the sleeves off that...

Next get all white leather hi-tops. If you don't know what those are, google it...

Next you have to get those pants tighter, like Lip Service pants. Take them to a taylor and have them taken in at the cuff. So tight they have to cut them off you. So you'll have to stand there while he sews them on you....

Next is the hair. The bass player is on the right track. Nothing wrong with having short hair just use some hair spray and tease it like Nikki Sixx...

I notice you don't have any bandanas tied around your legs or anywhere for that matter. Get some. The brighter the colors, the better...

And last, get your girlfriends to put some damn makeup on your face. Nothing serious mind you, just some eye liner, a bit of lipstick (Black or Red) and maybe some rouge on the cheeks. If you have small eyelashes, get some mascera...

And have fun. That's what the 80's were all about...

There you go, everything you need to look 80's from a dude that lived it a bit too hard...

EDIT: This is all tongue in cheek. Great pics! Love to see dudes rocking out!
                          Last edited by Bengal; 01-21-2008, 10:42 PM.
                          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

That V looks fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                              OK, so you were doing the Spandex Band Thing? The drummer has to lose the Led Zep shirt, doesn't fit. You and the bass player's shirts are OK, but lose the over shirt and cut the sleeves off. If that fails, find a Levi's Jacket with a kick ass backpatch and cut the sleeves off that...

Next get all white leather hi-tops. If you don't know what those are, google it...

Next you have to get those pants tighter, like Lip Service pants. Take them to a taylor and have them taken in at the cuff. So tight they have to cut them off you. So you'll have to stand there while he sews them on you....

Next is the hair. The bass player is on the right track. Nothing wrong with having short hair just use some hair spray and tease it like Nikki Sixx...

I notice you don't have any bandanas tied around your legs or anywhere for that matter. Get some. The brighter the colors, the better...

And last, get your girlfriends to put some damn makeup on your face. Nothing serious mind you, just some eye liner, a bit of lipstick (Black or Red) and maybe some rouge on the cheeks. If you have small eyelashes, get some mascera...

And have fun. That's what the 80's were all about...

There you go, everything you need to look 80's from a dude that lived it a bit too hard...

EDIT: This is all tongue in cheek. Great pics! Love to see dudes rocking out!

you know, he has FIFTEEN led zep shirts. he luuurves the zep haha

hairwise actually i don't want to look anything likenikki sixx, there's far too many motley wannabees out there. we're not one of them

you know i've been thinking aboiut leg bandanas and the whole jake e lee look, i'm trongly considering it, need the much tighter jeans or leathe trousers tho first

the basist's gf puts mascara on him, but she inevitably pokes him in the eye with it, causing him to cry and lose the mascara. this amuses me

Comment

Working...
                              X