Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spandex Songs Up!!

www.myspace.com/spandexmilitia

Recorded an mastered 3 songs yesterday and today. Had a nightmare morning the car with all our gear broke down we were late, there were taxis AA guys and trains involved, along with sheer bloody mindedness, a bucket of awesome, and added raunch. In the end we got to the studio in edgbaston 3 hrs late and laid down three whole tracks in 5 hours. mostly did everything in one take. double tracked the guitars, did the solos, and also double trakced the vocals. got mastered today - the production is really good i think and the instruments are really awesome sounding. overlal i'm about 90 percent happy, there's just a few vocal bits i'd like to change (one of the harmonies in kidz are rockin doesn't work, i think i'm straining alittle in places on the other 2 songs) but overall its turned out really well, and we will ouch those up at a latyer date when we're gonna record another couple of songs. hope u enjoy and let me know what u think. will have the whole ep recorded withing the next month probably, so if u yanks want a copy i'll send u a batch of cds at a discount

ROCK ON

I like 'Nomad'.

There is something wrong with the drums on 'Got to win'.

If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Working...
    X