BFD. Bets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFD. Bets?

Big Football Day, SUNDAY!!!! SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!!. No prize here. I have a notion that you will do what I do. Sit here and listen and every so often turn your head to see the replay.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

No bets.
    Will be watching, though.
    I hope it's a better day for football than it was for politics for me today.

Comment

I have homework to get done - therefore I'll be playing guitar and watching football to further procrastinate. Go Pats =P

Comment

Pats win but not by the line.
        Packers win by the line and more. Eli stinks it up.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
          I have homework to get done - therefore I'll be playing guitar and watching football to further procrastinate. =P
          ill be doing the exact same thing

and I hope the Patriots lose

Comment

Bady and the gang gets its done and I was there. Sorry Norv, not in our house.

Despite some horrible coaching, crappy field goal kicking, and an attempted bag job by the refs (there was no holding on the last TD run), the Giants some how get it done. The Defense has balls. Eli is actually playing like a winner (and having a pair of backs who can grind it out aint bad either). At the end of the day though, Farv blows it in his own house. Who would have thought it. I expected that the Giants had a shot, but I was expecting Strahan and Umismoura (sp? who knows LOL!) to take him out of the game or at least really beat him up like they did to Romo. Funny thing to me is that fact that if the Giants had played any of these games at home, they would have lost. Go figure.
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
            X