Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neuromancer movie

They're making a movie of Neuromancer.

Starring Hayden "Darth Weiner" Christensen...
    Directed by the guy who made Torque...

Bastards.

Jesus, that is doomed to fail, that has flop written all over it.
    All they need to top that is have Peewee Herman playing the baddy.

Comment

So, Hayden Christensen has some decent role, since the Star Wars prequel?
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Too bad.

As far as Hayden C. goes, I saw him in Life as a House and Shattered Glass. I thought he was pretty good, but those were technically before the last of the prequels.

George Lucas can't direct or edit. (Actually, the list of things Lucas sucks at could go on.)

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
          George Lucas can't direct or edit. (Actually, the list of things Lucas sucks at could go on.)
          you gotta be kidding me

how is American Graffiti bad directing?
          Last edited by Endrik; 01-19-2008, 05:40 PM.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I haven't watched American Graffiti, but I think that George Lucas is pretty decent as a director.
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              how is American Graffiti bad directing?
              Good point. I guess I don't think Dreyfus, Ford, Howard, etc need that much direction. Exhibit A, B and C on the GL is a bad filmmaker are Star Wars 1-3. Just one guy's opinion.

Comment

Wrong actor, wrong director. I hope Gibson stays far from this like Alan Moore does when his stuff is adapted.
                I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I think you are mistaken. The film is called New Romancer and it's an in-depth look at Spandau Ballet in their 1980's hey-day.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    I think you are mistaken. The film is called New Romancer and it's an in-depth look at Spandau Ballet in their 1980's hey-day.
                    Actually, I heard it was Nuderomancer and it was a documentary of the Clinton White house years.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                      :ROTF:

Priceless!

Comment

Can't be any worse than Johnny Mnemonic with Keanu "Dude" Reeves.
                        sigpic

Comment

Torque hahahahahahahahaha
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I haven't seen Torque - is it as awful as Driven?
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

I haven't seen Driven, but IMDB rates it User Rating: 4.2/10 (12,466 votes)

Torque: User Rating: 3.3/10 (8,587 votes)

Biker Boyz (which I tried out for as an extra): User Rating: 4.0/10 (3,418 votes)

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X