Bush college video discovered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush college video discovered

I guess the skull and crossbones society is tough to get in. The hazing is a nightmare.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=26257646

That's crazy?!!!?

I dunno, NSFW? It should be, but somehow I think it slips through the cracks.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Bush really takes a beatin..yeesh.

Hey, for what it's worth..W was the only prez that send me a check in the mail in 2001..now he's going to do it again.

W will help some guys here buy some new gear in March..I could live with that...pee or no pee.

Hillary and Obama scare the living shit outta me. I think we'll be begging for W in a few years with either of them in office...I think!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

W has spent more $$$ than every President in US history COMBINED while cutting taxes.

He's the biggest tool on the planet.
        Conservative? wtf does that even mean anymore...

Comment

Why pay now for what you can have your grandchildren pay for tomorrow?

It's all fun and games until China forecloses on us...
          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I would Say monkey pee monkey do, but it is infact an orangutang, which is an ape...

Don't believe me ask judd nelson or watch jay and silient bob...

Don't china like own the US now?

I'm sure it will work out fine in the end....

That video is pretty funny though...

Comment

Originally posted by necrotechno View Post
              It's all fun and games until China forecloses on us...
              Why is this statement that is too obvious to everyone that actually works for a living lost on EVERYONE elected or running big business?
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Because they wouldn't be running the country or making profits otherwise!!!!

It's kinda scary they bury thier heads in the sand so much...

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                  Why is this statement that is too obvious to everyone that actually works for a living lost on EVERYONE elected or running big business?
                  because they are the recipients of the short term opportunities that exist for selling out american manufacturing...like making sure you're in bed with Walmart, et. al. who also happen to be a strong corporate contributor to your campaign...

it's not govt by the people, it's govt by the corporation...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                  X