Oh dear, and I thought I sounded bad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear, and I thought I sounded bad!

This was posted on the Bare Knuckle forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgwWR1TzJkE

That sounds god damn awful, is he on the sauce again?
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

He's definately hammered. It's pretty damned sad. Somehow it's still not as bad as that video of Michael Schenker when he was hammered trying to play last year.
    I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It doesn't even sound authentic and out of sync.
        Sounds like those videos from that group or individual who mocks and makes fun of guitarists.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Well,, congrats to all those who got to see them early on before he got back to drinking. If he keeps this up DLR will bail.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
            It doesn't even sound authentic and out of sync.
            Sounds like those videos from that group or individual who mocks and makes fun of guitarists.
            The guy who posted said it was recorded by his friends brother who flew to Vagas to see them. But who knows eh.
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

i didn't know nigel tuffnel was in van halen.

what is he doing?? his note choice is absolutely horrific. the whole piece is completely incoherent. i turned it off 1/3rd of te way through
              Last edited by sonicsamurai; 01-04-2008, 05:05 PM.

Comment

This makes me worry about their show here on February 6th. Maybe it will all fall apart by then. I kinda doubt it. Daves making more money now then he has in years. I bet his tollerace for stuff like this is very high...

I think he'd been drinking all along. He could just hold it together better early on. He's getting close to his "I don't give a fuck" mentality...
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Christ.....I thought it was one of those spoof youtube videos we see all the time. I'm glad I did see them a few months ago. If I paid another $170 to see that shit I would be pissed.
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

That's gotta be fake.
                    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I wonder what Wolfie was thinking during that solo?

- E.
                      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

First thing I thought was its fake... but Im not so sure. Im sure glad as fuck that he didnt play like that in Philly!
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

God, please make him stop! sad to see a legend become this way.
                          Sam

Comment

If that's fake, they have done a great job making it look fucking real!

Comment

For comparison:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIr-WBZT1MI

Comment

Working...
                              X