Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge guitar theft

http://video.musicstore.de/diebstahl/index_EN.html

I can't really imagine how much those are worth but i'm guessing at least half a million euro's/dollars...
    It's a big music store so they'll probably be able to handle it financially, but still, i wish them the best of luck finding them and hanging those bastards who stole them
    Last edited by SlasZ; 01-04-2008, 03:30 PM.

wow. that sux for them. maybe they will show up on ebay and the robber(s) will be caught.

Comment

That sux, but which is it a 30,000 Euro or 25,000 Euro reward, and I bet it was an inside job! Those type of guitars tend to be secured and Insured rather well!
      Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

They should do what one of the music shops/cafe here in chicago does. I went to pick one up and the guitars were handcuffed to the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibs View Post
          That sux, but which is it a 30,000 Euro or 25,000 Euro reward, and I bet it was an inside job! Those type of guitars tend to be secured and Insured rather well!
          Yesterday it was 25000 in red, now 30000. I guess they forgot to update the small text.

Comment

Wow I guess we need to keep an eye on future JCF "Check out my family" posts!

Comment

Oooof, some heavy kit there, I would have though the custom shop stuff with the graphics would be very hard to shift on.
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

When I read the title "Huge guitar theft" I immediately assumed it was one single gigantic guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution View Post
                  When I read the title "Huge guitar theft" I immediately assumed it was one single gigantic guitar.
                  Great, another "Ron"...

Comment

insurance scam? they certainly grabbed the rigth ones..dayum!
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

wasnt this posted a while ago? or it was a very similar one.. it will be nigh on impossible to move these guitars for the ammount of money they're worth, unless they were stolen on order.

but what good is it, if you cant show it off
                      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                        wasnt this posted a while ago? or it was a very similar one.. it will be nigh on impossible to move these guitars for the ammount of money they're worth, unless they were stolen on order.

but what good is it, if you cant show it off
                        Rich Japanese are known for buying stolen art and displaying it only to trusted friends in secret rooms. I wonder if a similar subculture could evolve for high-end guitars?

Or it could be an insurance scam as stated; I'm sure the insurance company will investigate thoroughly before paying any claims.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

how do u even steal 50 guitars, there had to be at lest 5+ people to pull it off

that sucks for the music store

but that had to be some good thievery to get away with it

Comment

Out of all those guitars at least a couple will pop up for sale somewhere and hopefully they get the guys, no doubt inside job. Those guitars are too unique to get rid of easily, whats up with the reward? Isn't that pretty high? 44,000 USD seems big for those guitars at dealer prices which is the actual loss.
                            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
                            X