No announcement yet.

Wtf???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... THOSE parents too... but where the hell are the parents that raised a 17yr old boy that doesn't know the difference between video games and real life?
    I mean - c'mon - how many of us watched those "ultraviolent" (according to the PC weinies) Looney toons cartoons growing up?
    Did many (or any) of us think it'd be a good idea to drop anvils on our friends heads (if you could even GET one), or blast them with a shotgun, or throw a lighted match if our friend was in the oven?!? Not trying to be flippant, but I can't help it - how the f**k are people THIS stupid?
    And then someone will come to the older kids defense and it was "someone" elses fault - the video game maker, cable TV, pressures of society..
    Ah - people disgust me

Comment

that is utterly stupid. drunk or n ot you know what ur doing at the time and he knew the little girl asked them to stop. ands who the hell gangs up and kicks the shit out of 7 year old. mortla combat or not - she's a fucking 7 year old!! christ almighty u don't need to be abrain surgeon to realise that an adult kicking a seventeen year old in the head is gonna do some fucking damage!! jesus christ shoot these people. they don't need a trial - they've admitted it. just giv em death.

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles View Post
        Are kids today really this stupid?
        Yes.

Comment

I honestly don't understand how kids can be this fucking stupid, and how parents can raise kids this stupid.

It's only a matter of time before Hillary Clinton tries to ban all video games because of this.
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Wow, this is totally fucked up, man that poor little girl.

----------------------
            Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
            I honestly don't understand how kids can be this fucking stupid, and how parents can raise kids this stupid.

It's only a matter of time before Hillary Clinton tries to ban all video games because of this.
            See, this is where government crosses the line into our personal lives and parenting. These kinds of games should NEVER make it into the hands of children. From what I remember the games are marked with a "ESRB" Rating, is that it "ESRB"? If that game was marked "Mature" meaning 17 to 18yrs and up and the mother allowed her children to play it, then she should be held liable as well as the teens.

-Steve
            Guitars:
            '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
            '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
            '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
            Amp:
            VOX AD30VT

Comment

Whoa, that is beyond fucked up. Sounds like that dude thinks he is some Bruce Lee, kicking the crap out of a 7 year old girl. His 'hands are registered in the book'? I hope his ass is going to get penis tattooed in prison, then hopefully he will be 'Dahmered'.

What kind of sister would allow something like this to happen? These kids are a waste of space and oxygen. Seven years old! My god, what has our society turned in to? Little kids trust others to care for and watch over them, they trust those they love without reservation. And in this case, that trust was abused to death.

Cracked an egg in her mouth "to see if she was messing around"? This is child care? Twisted, absolutely twisted.

Comment

'Dahmered'

yes, that would be a nice end.
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
                X