Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to Get the Best Deal on EVM12L Speakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Get the Best Deal on EVM12L Speakers?

I'm looking for 2 of the Electro Voice EVM12L (classics). The stock ones, and not the Black Label ones. Any body deal with A-I Consolidated?
    Got to find a good source.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

As far as I see lately, the current stock ones are NOW called Black Label. And they are stupid expensive. They sound great tho, and I need like 8 of them...

Comment

I saw some Regular EvM12L's in GC. I think they were 148 bucks

http://www.electrovoice.com/productfamilies/72.html
      Last edited by toddstaples; 12-17-2007, 08:37 PM.
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Wow, that's a good price! Most of the catalogs are selling the classics for $195. I'll have to check out GC.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
          As far as I see lately, the current stock ones are NOW called Black Label. And they are stupid expensive. They sound great tho, and I need like 8 of them...
          Not true on the all Black Label. The Classics have been reissued. ZZounds has them http://www.zzounds.com/item--ELVEVM12LCLSC. Several other stores stock them as well as the A-I Consolidated. I think another place is USSpeaker.
          Last edited by Bengal65; 12-20-2007, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X