Thought I would Ask Nicely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I would Ask Nicely

Can I get the ban lifted from the classifieds, please? It has been like a year. If not oh well whatever. It is supremely irritating, hence the low number of posts as I have obviously stopped posting here.
    I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Originally posted by KLNowak View Post
    Can I get the ban lifted from the classifieds, please? It has been like a year. If not oh well whatever. It is supremely irritating, hence the low number of posts as I have obviously stopped posting here.
    So you don't post here that much because you can't view the classifieds? I don't know what you did to get banned, but being able to view the classifieds shouldn't be your motivation to participate in this forum, and saying that you don't post because you can't see the classifieds doesn't come off too well.

And to be honest, your not missing that much. It has been super slow in there for awhile now.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

It does seem that you are saying you don't come here much because of your being unable to see the classifieds. Honestly, if that's the only reason you are here, I'm ok without seeing you more. If that's NOT your intent, my apologies. Shouldn't this just been PM'd to an admin to handle privately?

Comment

No, I stopped posting here because a few members and a few mods got shitty with me over a difference of opinion. So the classifieds fiasco wasn't the only reason. Didn't want to bring it up, but I am not gonna lie. Actually that had something to do with the classifieds ban. I am also not very knowledgeable on quite a few things, so I tend not to post shit when I don't know what I'm talking about. Yet another reason for the low post count.

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
        It does seem that you are saying you don't come here much because of your being unable to see the classifieds. Honestly, if that's the only reason you are here, I'm ok without seeing you more. If that's NOT your intent, my apologies. Shouldn't this just been PM'd to an admin to handle privately?
        That is the exact attitude that helped contribute to me and quite a few others not posting here, including a few dealers. The elitest attitude some members here have is retarded. Not to rag on you, but it doesn't help anything either. I would have pm'ed an admin, but wasn't sure which to PM. And in all honesty the main reason I registered to be a part of the forums was due to the plethora of info a lot of members in the community have. Some are douchebags, but most are very knowledgeable, very helpful and informative. My apologies if I seem attacking, I surely do not mean to be.
        Last edited by KLNowak; 12-15-2007, 01:04 AM.

Comment

I guess it would have to do with this little rant of yours. http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68420

You'd have to PM Jeremy. Good luck.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No, it's fine. It just seemed by your original post you were saying you don't come here and participate any longer because of your not being able to see the classifieds. That's just how I took your post. I wasn't trying to be elitist, just responding to how I read your post. I hope you get your issues worked out and decide to stick around. There is much here to learn, and the more you learn the more you can share for those who come behind us. That's what I've learned from here.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
              No, it's fine. It just seemed by your original post you were saying you don't come here and participate any longer because of your not being able to see the classifieds. That's just how I took your post. I wasn't trying to be elitist, just responding to how I read your post. I hope you get your issues worked out and decide to stick around. There is much here to learn, and the more you learn the more you can share for those who come behind us. That's what I've learned from here.
              Again sorry if I came off being a douche in my response. Yeah I do tend to do that a lot too. Sometimes I tend to fuck up my wording which as you can imagine gets me in trouble sometimes with my fiance.

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              I guess it would have to do with this little rant of yours. http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68420

You'd have to PM Jeremy. Good luck.
              Thank you sir. Yea, I will admit I have a little problem holding my tongue so to speak. I was also less then thrilled that just because my opinion wasn't the popular one that I had no right to have it. Which pissed me off in the first place, then to find out they raised their prices an extra $1,000 without cutting wait times and all that crap everyone else was complaining about just made matters worse. Not to stir shit, I just tend to go on rants in those situations. Not to say I wasn't being a douche, I just wasn't the only one. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by KLNowak View Post
                Again sorry if I came off being a douche in my response. Yeah I do tend to do that a lot too. Sometimes I tend to fuck up my wording which as you can imagine gets me in trouble sometimes with my fiance.

Thank you sir. Yea, I will admit I have a little problem holding my tongue so to speak. I was also less then thrilled that just because my opinion wasn't the popular one that I had no right to have it. Which pissed me off in the first place, then to find out they raised their prices an extra $1,000 without cutting wait times and all that crap everyone else was complaining about just made matters worse. Not to stir shit, I just tend to go on rants in those situations. Not to say I wasn't being a douche, I just wasn't the only one. Much appreciated.
                I forgot about that thread.

I don't know if you maybe type before you think what you want to say, but it does seem like you tend to maybe word things wrong. In your original post it clearly sound like you don't want to post because you can't see the classified. Which is going to rub most people the wrong way. In that other thread, it came off like you wanted nothing to do with the board because of the Jackson pricing, which is just foolish. You even admit that you say stuff without wording it correctly, and that it causes you problems.

Maybe you should slow down and think a little before you go on these rants. Especially if your typing them, you can always spend a second rereading them to make sure you are saying what you really mean to say.

On a side not, I have been very vocal about my dislike for the new pricing, as have 90% of the board, so your not hurting anyones feeling by bad mouthing Jackson.

That is the great thing about this board you are free to express your dislike for the brand(be it policies/QC, etc) on which the board is built and not have to worry about getting booted for it.

Just be cool bout how you present your case, and stop with the grandiose statements.
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                  I forgot about that thread.

I don't know if you maybe type before you think what you want to say, but it does seem like you tend to maybe word things wrong. In your original post it clearly sound like you don't want to post because you can't see the classified. Which is going to rub most people the wrong way. In that other thread, it came off like you wanted nothing to do with the board because of the Jackson pricing, which is just foolish. You even admit that you say stuff without wording it correctly, and that it causes you problems.

Maybe you should slow down and think a little before you go on these rants. Especially if your typing them, you can always spend a second rereading them to make sure you are saying what you really mean to say.

On a side not, I have been very vocal about my dislike for the new pricing, as have 90% of the board, so your not hurting anyones feeling by bad mouthing Jackson.

That is the great thing about this board you are free to express your dislike for the brand(be it policies/QC, etc) on which the board is built and not have to worry about getting booted for it.

Just be cool bout how you present your case, and stop with the grandiose statements.
                  I completely agree. I do tend to jumble some things and sometimes it sounds better in my head than when it comes out. Which is a bitch to say the least in some situations. And I can completely understand some people getting rubbed the wrong way by someone who just comes here to lurk and not contribute anything to the boards. Save for a few retarded arguments I have been a part of (yup, I will even admit most were my fault) I tend to enjoy my time here. And as much as I hate the QC issues, the retarded wait times and the increasingly ridiculous price increases I would gladly sell all non Jackson axes I have to start a collection of Jackson USAs. My biggest gripe is that the RR24 had to be introduced as a Pro series. If it was a USA production line I would gladly pay the price for one. Not that I am knocking the Pro series, I would much rather have another USA to go with my RR1. Which is why I don't already own an RR24.
                  Last edited by KLNowak; 12-15-2007, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X