Christmas Tree Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Tree Time

Wife and I finally decided to go get a tree. We'll set it up while the kids are at school. So it will be a surprise when they come home.

It's actually kind of nice here in L.A.. Cool air,clear skies, snow on the moutains.

Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Christmas with no snow is very strange to me...

We put ours up last weekend. We have a fake one. Put it in the garage when we are done. It's not a nice as a real one but the convience makes up for the crap fake tree...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      Christmas with no snow is very strange to me...
      You mean it isn't 75 and sunny everywhere?
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
        Vince,
        Right now I wish it was like that here. In the next 24 hours we are looking at 4 plus inches of snow with a half an inch of freezing rain on top of it. I hate that stuff. But I do like the snow...

But I did spend 3 months in LA a couple of years ago in January-March. I think I could get use to that. The sky was kind of hazy but 60-75 degrees during the day was alright. Funny to see people in winter coats when it's 65 degrees out...

Now if you guys could do something about that traffic...

I hope your kids love the tree. I love putting up the Christmas Tree...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Here's ours. I can't get the wife to agree to getting one of the old rotating silver/metal ones with the accompanying color wheel.......
          some of you other old guys (like me) must remember those....lol!!

By uberthrall

Comment

We've done a fake tree for about 8 years. Always looks good, is easy to setup, and you can bend the branches to fit It looks a lot better then what they have now too, IE it looks real and believable. All the artificial ones now either look like crap, or are rubber.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
              It is here! Merry Christmas
              "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

I don't like the smell of Christmas tree so I decided to go with artificial one from this year.

Comment

we usually put up 2, real downstairs, fake upstairs. I just dont give a shit about Christmas this year so I'm thinkin on skipping out on getting a real one altogether....if the wife and kids complain...they can have the fuck at it & do it themselves
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

I have a 1 1/2 foot tall fake tree. It really does the trick! Easy to decorate too.
                    "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

We have a pink xmas tree this year......

I have a house full of women, literally. Even the cat is a female. Have to pick my fights, this wasn't one of them.
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I like being able to get a new camera lens for Christmas and going out in the yard and taking pictures of the flowers or the giant cactus. I saw too many Minnesota Christmases where the ground was just frozen grass. Now I go out and look at the snow on the mountain tops where it belongs

We've had a fake tree since our daughter was born. I'd rather buy her an extra toy or two then pay what they charge for trees these days.

Comment

We are going to cut one down this week, already got it spotted on the west 40, nice 6' pine tree,
                          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

We picked up a nice 5' Frasier fir last week. A bit expensive, but I think the tree is one of the most important parts of Christmas decorating. That and I love that pine tree smell
                            Scott

Comment

We got those new LED lights. Those kick ass!
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X