Jimmy Dean Sausage Complaint Call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Dean Sausage Complaint Call...

I thought this was pretty damn funny... I love the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alXDfnFjGK8

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

That's some funny shit right there!

Comment

Somebody needs to get their ass kicked for these pussy rolls.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

You'd think with a friggin T-bone steak on your breakfast plate, you could get by with a smaller portion of sausage.

Comment

My wife was tqalking about that a week ago, evidently they were playing it on one of the Philly morning news TV shows or something. Love that "it's very delicious" bit
          Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

My bro sent that to me the other day- He's been listening to it repeatedly in his office. He's entranced and disgusted at the same time by the way the guy says "sausage". He almost makes it sound dirty.

Vass

Comment

Damn, that guy takes his sausage seriously. Is there no other brand that is made in a 16 oz. roll? Maybe he can head out Sams and buy a huge roll and they eat just sausage for breakfast. LOL
              Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Now thats a southern man boys.

Comment

Fabrication? Wickedly clever viral marketing by Jimmy Dean? Probably not, but if it were, it would be pure genius.

Comment

I would hate to run into the family of 6 that couldn't be satisfied by 2 dozen eggs, 12 oz. of sausage, and some t-bones. But, as he said, "it's very delicious"
                    "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

Actually, beyond the funny part, Notoriously Sweet Wife
                      cooks an entire roll of this, with eggs, and biscuits, puts cheese on them and freezes them. I take them to work and reheat them in the microwave for breakfast.
                      Going to a smaller size just messes up the whole recipe. And, no,
                      we don't eat them that much, and they come out great, if reheated properly.
                      Many products are reducing portion sizes, and keeping the same price.

Comment

That was pretty fuggin' funny.:ROTF:
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I almost spewed my coffee! Hilarious!
                          "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                          X