"suspended douche of the day"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "suspended douche of the day"

I just bumped into that. What did I miss?
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

You are talking about wes . He got suspended for being a douche.

Comment

I think Sully gave him the "douche of the day" award, then he got the 30-day "suspended douche of the day" award for, well, being an even bigger douche.
      He's 14 and keeps putting his foot in his mouth, doesn't know when to stop running his mouth and behave.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awwww bring wes back

Comment

If he comes back, haha. I remember when I got my first forum ban, way back in 1998 or so. I was so pissed off, I hacked another members account and started posting all kinds of random derogatory shit. (Which of course, led to an IP ban).

Oh the things we do when we're young...

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
            You are talking about wes . He got suspended for being a douche.

"Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Freyr View Post
              If he comes back, haha. I remember when I got my first forum ban, way back in 1998 or so. I was so pissed off, I hacked another members account and started posting all kinds of random derogatory shit.
              That must be what has happened to my account, some hacker keeps posting rude stuff and I'm getting the blame!
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

No its just you being you.I mean that in a good way Rsmacker you looney Brit
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                  No its just you being you.I mean that in a good way Rsmacker you looney Brit
                  isn't looney Brit redundant?
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Should read "banned douche of the day" now
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Nice! :ROTF:
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

These are fun, but I am glad they don't happen all the time. I think this place is the perfect balance between HC and tgp, with it own special sauce on the side...

Comment

I think you encouraged him with the "douche of the day" tag.

:ROTF:

Comment

did some of his posts get deleted, I want to know if I missed some of the good stuff.

Comment

Maybe he should register at SummersEve.com.
                              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                              X