Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customs :(

Hey Boys,

I found out today that my guitars have been stuck in Canadian Customs for 12 days now. Where they are stuck is 30mins away from me in Mississauga Ontario. Needless to say I'm snappin and want to want to unleash a large scale assault on the building and hurt the feelings of those inside.

Unfortunately, Express was not an option from the sellers and I had to go with USPS/Canada Post. I called Canada Post and they laughed (Seriously) at me when I asked how much longer could they possibly be there.

Anyways, just wondering if you guys know of any way I can free my captive guitars? I know there is probably nothing I can do but I thought I would ask.

Thanks for any thoughts,

Zombie

Move south of the border.

Someone had to say it. I was first.

Comment

OUCH!! that hurt.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I once laughed at DHL when, after delivering me a guitar, they called three days later to ask for it back because it hadn't cleared customs. Yeah, sure you can have it back.

Twelve days seems crazy, dude. My guess is the customs paperwork is missing from the shipping box or the thing is lost and they don't want to tell you. Best of luck.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
          OUCH!! that hurt.
          Sorry stray, I knew you would say it, if I didn't....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
            I once laughed at DHL when, after delivering me a guitar, they called three days later to ask for it back because it hadn't cleared customs. Yeah, sure you can have it back.
            - Yeah sure you can have it back but I'm gonna have to stick it up your ass :ROTF:
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Thanks Boys,

It sounds like Canada Post has made me a nice sammich with brown filling that I am going to have to take a big bite of.

If it was just 1 guitar ok, but BOTH of them are stuck there!!!!!

I hope the day comes when I can raise my flag over the rubble of Canada Post....

Thanks,

Zombie

Comment

I have 125 guitars. Give or take. And,. based on all this Canadian Bacon end stories, you guys can puck off. Any guitar I choose to sell will not go to Canada. Ironic in that I live in Seattle.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

It's ok, fett. We have pawn shops up here - you can keep your guitars down there.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

You are right on.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I sent one guitar to Canada and that was enough lesson for me. It was a total nightmare. What really chaps my ass is that I've had several Canadian friends interested in buying some of my stuff but it's not worth the stinking misery.

By the way, let's try not to piss off our northern neighbors. They might dam off the clean water that flows SOUTH.
                      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                        By the way, let's try not to piss off our northern neighbors. They might dam off the clean water that flows SOUTH.
                        Yes... that's right.... Keep up the comments... one day you'll be really thirsty and want some water..... Muahahahahaha

Speaking of water, I tried that water from Icebergs once. Not the BS water, the real Iceberg water. Different taste for sure, but nothing to write home about.

I prefer the Sarin-like after taste of Dasani.

Zombie

Comment

sounds like your guitars are stuck in christmas chaos,with a little bit
                          of online shopping from the states with our buck at par,it may take 3 to 6 weeks just to clear customs
                          http://www.myspace.com/deadsoldier2

Comment

What's the thing with Canadian customs? They just work to piss you off?
                            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Is this like entrapment for some of us or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X