Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It kinda hurts to breathe... ;s help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It kinda hurts to breathe... ;s help please?

And no, that's not some emo saying.

If I breathe with my nose in small doses it's fine, but if I need a bigger breath or to breath with my mouth my heart REALLY hurts. No clue why. It does that sometimes. That's pretty bad though, been going for half an hour and it's still not gone. Anybody get that? Thanks...

Does it hurt in your lungs or in your mouth?
    My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

It seems to be my heart :s The pain is on my left/center of the chest. Or the left lung I guess.

Comment

I've had issues like that. I found out it's not in my heart, it's more of a muscle thing. The expanding of the chest tightens some muscle that I pulled somehow and it hurts for a short time. But it goes away fairly quickly...

Hopefully it's something like that...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

It's your ribcage. I hope. Lie in bed and do this slowly. Inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Do this a gradually to expand your lungs and the cage.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Sounds like pleurisy (or a heart attack, one won't kill you, the other definitely can). Depends on how long you've been shredding (age). I'd say that's worth a call to your doc or a trip to the ER.
            There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

WTF are you asking us for medical advice for! Are you an idiot?
              It there is something medically wrong with you go to the Dr.
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Go To The Hospital.

Comment

Yeah, go to the doctor. Not. If you are are sick you will know it. Just change how you breath and work it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                    I've had issues like that. I found out it's not in my heart, it's more of a muscle thing. The expanding of the chest tightens some muscle that I pulled somehow and it hurts for a short time. But it goes away fairly quickly...

Hopefully it's something like that...
                    +1
                    I still get those every once and a while.
                    It's a muscle spasm (think charlie horse).
                    None have ever lasted more than a few minutes for me though... although my chest will be sore for a few hours afterwards.

If it continues as long as you said it has been, get your ass to a hospital.
                    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                      WTF are you asking us for medical advice for! Are you an idiot?
                      It there is something medically wrong with you go to the Dr.
                      I'm not a doctor. But I play one on an internet post board...

I would get to the doctor as well. Probably nothing, but we can't tell you that. A doctor could. So I would go that route...
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Nah it's that thing Bengal mentioned. I didn't go to the doctor because it happens from time to time, it's just never been this long. It's finished now. Thanks for the tip Fett!

Comment

How old is the patient? And how much will it cost him to find out that there is nothing wrong.

Comment

That happens to me as well sometimes. This is what I guess it is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precordial_catch_syndrome

I went through a full physical in the army a few months back for chest pain and my heart and lungs are clean as a whistle.

Still go to a doctor because chest pain can indicate a lot of other nasty things beside heart attacks.
                            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I rest my cage.:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X