havin a kid and was thinkin....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
    damn you had to point out how japanese american i am, that means much congrats? i'll feel like an idiot if i'm wrong, but if i'm right domo arigato

Masaka! Nihongo ga hanasenai ka?!!!

Can't you even write your own surname in kanji?
    Last edited by Norton; 06-15-2008, 05:55 PM.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
      Masaka! Nihongo ga hanasenai ka?!!!

Can't you even write your own surname in kanji?
      nope but i did learn how to ask where the toilet is while i lived in japan i was gonna learn how to speak it but i dont know anyone who speaks it so who the hell am i gonna talk to. i'm sure i will eventually so if i get hassled by cops i can pull the " i no speak english" and start ramblin in japanese

Comment

damn you had to point out how japanese american i am, that means much congrats? i'll feel like an idiot if i'm wrong, but if i'm right domo arigato
        It's "congratulations", phrased politely

My dad is Japanese, but I spoke very little Japanese when I moved to the Land of the Rising Sun 7 years ago. Dating, then marrying and living with a Japanese girl improved my language skills 1000%

i was gonna learn how to speak it but i dont know anyone who speaks it so who the hell am i gonna talk to.
        There is little incentive to learn something if you have no need for it. My wife doesn't speak any English nor does she care to learn, because I can understand what she says to me in Japanese :ROTF:
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post

There is little incentive to learn something if you have no need for it. My wife doesn't speak any English nor does she care to learn, because I can understand what she says to me in Japanese :ROTF:
          thats awesome. guess you dont have to worry bout any round eyes tryin to pick her up then

Comment

Working...
          X