No announcement yet.

charvelguy (45) hbd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been playing that axe quite a bit lately Jon. It sits out among the crowd right along side its best friend, a Jackson JRS-1.

Heartfelt thanks for the B-days wishes JCF. I had to work on my B-day and Weds was the 'have a few beers' day.
    At 45, don't pool in and buy me a cane just yet. I've got some RnR left in me for sure though I think its about time to go shorter styled on the hair.
    Maybe even marine short or bald.

I've been hangin on the Sonoma Wire Works forums for most the summer exploring a new thing called Rifflink-the online version of Line 6/Riffworks where you can collab with people all over the world. Some of them have been mentioned in the Sonoma Newletter. Its been pretty interesting to say the least-some guys from UK, Germany, Spain as well in the US that I have never met you get to jam with. Come up with some pretty interesting stuff. Sometimes its even really good!

Looks as tho I become somewhat of a modeling junkie after all-I have not fired up a tube amp for probably 6 months, though I'm really getting a need to do so again.
    I need to have sound pressure move some pantleg air, you just don't get that same feel with headphones on.

Probably be getting the new Pod X3 Live-about the closest thing to a Vetta in a floor unit but I'll save my B-day money until the price drops a bit more or maybe a lightly used one. I've been pretty happy with line 6 modelers tho overall.

Here's a real short clip all done with software and a L6 tone port. The rhythm was done with an Uber modeler, the solo was a 67 Bassman w/a TubeScreamer in front and analog delay.
    http://www.sonomawireworks.com/riffc...post.php?/5387
    Last edited by charvelguy; 11-08-2007, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X