No announcement yet.

Fearless weenies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The label says "All Vegetarian Feeds", so maybe they taste bland because of the vegetarians they are feeding to the pigs and cows.

:ROTF:

Comment

"Between Day & Nitrite", that's what you should call the next album by your band the Cheap Meats. For the album cover have a flaming plywood guitar roasting weiners. Genius.
      |My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

They suck hot or cold. I went AC/DC. They lose big time on this one. The average person wants a hotdog to be salty, spicey and full of chemicals. At $5 a package and with all that bullshit, and that is what makes the cheapies great, on the package will suck the "People" in once. Then they will remember what they had as a kid and they will start singing: " I wish I bought an Oscar Meyer weiner."
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
          "Between Day & Nitrite", that's what you should call the next album by your band the Cheap Meats. For the album cover have a flaming plywood guitar roasting weiners. Genius.
          My brain is in "Pun Mode". That's ...........:ROTF: How about " The Flaming Weenies"
          Last edited by fett; 11-05-2007, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Fett, there is a band in Omaha that I am sure you would love. They are called "Three Day Meat Sale".

Comment

Here's a good name for a band. "Skinless Franks" That would get my attention.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

How about "Screaming Weenies"? :ROTF:

Or "Limp Weeniez"?

Comment

sounds more like "tasteless weenies"
                  I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

The butchers at my SM got these thrown at them. Well, I may be fett, but my input will make a fucking difference whether they re-order or not. Believe it or not.

Comment

So much for a healthy dinner. 2 of those, 1/3 bag of pretzels and a 12oz bag of Almond Joys. I'll die tomorrow. Good night.

Comment

Lipless De-Analized Dogs.
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

those look pretty nasty, uncured vegi dogs mmmmm

Comment

i bet you're still chewing on a mondo rubber chunk that's stuck in your cheek somewhere-lol
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

They're "uncured"! I hope you didn't get sick.
                              Scott

Comment

They are meat weenies not vegan. God, I hate that name. It's like calling a "Bird Watcher" a "Birder". I gave my report to the butcher and we had a great laugh.:ROTF: Even she likes Bar-S weiners. We all know that hotdogs will kill you one way or the other.

Comment

Working...
                                X