No announcement yet.

My frustrating journey to get my TSO ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope.:ROTF: And I am a little shocked that Ron didn't know that Han Mon was playing that day.:ROTF: I thought he knew everything.:ROTF:
    He would've known if they played Jacksons.

Comment

Glad it ended up ok Ron. I just knew this was going to end up with you in jail LOL.

Comment

Got my TSO seats for my 9 year old and I. Floor seats via the fan club pre order.

This is our 4th year in a row of seeing TSO. She's so excited she dragged all of her past tour programs out the other night and looked through them.

Shorter wait to see them this year - Dec. 15th show instead of last year's Dec. 30th.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

That kind of bad timing happens to me all the time. I'm glad you managed a happy ending. For me, getting tickets in person is more about picking my seat than avoiding the "Bend Over" charge.

Comment

I've been wanting to see TSO for a while now. Do you guys think a 4 year old would enjoy it? I am thinking of taking my son and I am not really sure what to expect as I've never seen them live before.
            "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

TSO's shows appeal to the whole family. It'll be something he'll never forget!

As for me, I'm passing up this years show. I've seen them the last three years in a row and last years show was really special for me.

I will say however that "pre sale" ticket sales through the TSO website are getting out of control. Two tickets were going to cost me $84 plus tax, license, registration, handling charges, inheritance tax, god knows what else, coming to a grand total of $112.50. Ridiculous.
              "POOP"

Comment

Thanks SEEGERMANY. The crazy ex-wife told me this when I talked to her about taking my son: 1) Don't drink 2) Make him wear earplugs. How the hell am I going to get him to wear earplugs? LOL
                "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

All ex-wives need to learn two things.

1) STFU
                  2) STFU

"POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                    All ex-wives need to learn two things.

1) STFU
                    2) STFU

:ROTF:

Comment

FYI: I broke my novel up into 3 posts while writing it because my PC was crashing...
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X