• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hbd!

When did you move from TX? Sorry if I missed a thread
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

HBD Em. Hope PA's treating you good out there.
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
        Hbd!

When did you move from TX? Sorry if I missed a thread
        thanks guys!
        i moved out of the hell that is west Texas almost a year ago (next month). i can barely even remember being out there because i've been working hard on forgetting that chapter of my life.
        i don't think there was a thread about our move, i've been pretty scarce ever since we left Texas but i try to check in when i can.

i'm living life, enjoying my family and friends, and playing every moment i can. we spent the better part of a decade as active duty USAF, so we have a lot to catch up on in our family. good times!
        Keith and I will actually be able to celebrate our wedding anniversary this month (Oct). it will be 13 years. the last time we were even in the same country on our anniversary was i believe our 4th anniversary. yeah. hardcore.

again, thanks for the wishes you guys. that means a lot to me, especially since i don't get in here that often. it's sweet of you to remember my birthday.

hugs,
        Emmy

Comment

Originally posted by donf View Post
          HBD Em. Hope PA's treating you good out there.
          Yes, it is Don! WE LOVE IT HERE! Thanks so much.
          We live in northeastern PA just a few miles outside of NY state. It's gorgeous up here and we have made some wonderful new friends, it's like we've always been here. I am SO happy that we don't have to move anymore and can be a real family now!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            Happy birthday em, I'm going to get smashed today in your honor, plus there's a slacker special of the week on today, the one game playoff for the National League wild card-lol
            Have a great one!!!!!

Tommy, you rule.
            Much love,
            Emtastic

Comment

Em. Rules . She is the only person that has sent me Christmas cards two years in a row. You need to get back up on the board. We need a class act. Happy Birthday.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Happy Belated B-day Em!!! Sorry i missed this thread earlier. I've been quite busy, got a new job and enjoying it!!!
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                X