Saw Resident Evil Extinction Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Resident Evil Extinction Tonight

Definitely worth the money in my opinion. Mila Jovovich rocks, as expected.

The action was great, it had a cool "Dawn of the Dead" feel to it.

The ending was a unexpected. Just when you thought.... well, never mind

GO SEE IT !!
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Saw it earlier today.
    I saw the other two and went to check this one out.
    Not stellar but decent nonetheless.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I haven't seen any of the RE movies but have heard a lot about 'em. Should I see them in order?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        I haven't seen any of the RE movies but have heard a lot about 'em. Should I see them in order?
        Yes, the story wont really make sense unless you do.
        Guitars:
        '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
        '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
        '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
        Amp:
        VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Have you ever play any of the Res. Evil games?
          Preferrably, the first 2 or 3 games?

If you have you'll be much more familar and easily recognize the storyline
          and characters and bosses.
          If you have haven't, it still makes sense and still is overall decent but not stellar movies. Actually, so far, the movie in the theater is the best of the three. The 4th one looks like it might be (based on the end of movie 3 extinction ) should be very good.
          Last edited by Soap; 09-22-2007, 11:40 PM.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I liked the first Resident Evil movie more than the second one, can't wait to see the new one =)
            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Shame that they had very little to do with the actual games still it wouldnt have been difficult making a film to fit all of it in...

though i'm sure most of the hours of puzzle solving and backtracking could have been left out...

I'll see it when it's released in the uk next month...

None of the poeple in the first film had anything to do with resident evil...

Second had soem resident evil characters from three though...

Comment

it also sucks that the Silent Hill Movie isnt really based on the story, the second Silent Hill video game is awesome

hopefully they make a Max Payne movie, it would probably be the best game to make into a movie
                Out Of Ideas

Comment

Max Payne would be pretty easy to do, allthough the silient hill movie wasent exactly a like the first game, it was decent enough one of the few films to scare the crap outta me, glad I skipped it when it was in the cinema...

I thought it was really good and the way they left it possible for a second film was cool...

Comment

The Doom movie kinda sucked.... it was basically a ripoff of Resident Evil (movie) + Aliens with some names changed to references to Doom/ID software.... :/ otoh Doom3 is one awesome game and yeah, some places in the game look a lot like the sets in Aliens.
                    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
                    X