Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any available metal vocalists out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any available metal vocalists out there?

Hey guys,

Does anyone know, or know of, a really good pro metal vocalist who's looking to join a serious metal act? Male or female, doesn't matter, but they must have really excellent vocal range. They must SING, not be growlers. The band that's looking is located in the central TX area.

Thanks for your help.

Annah

Annah, ask John (DreamlandRebel) about Li Li. She sang on Widow's "On Fire" album and she is awesome. From what I understand, she does not sing with them anymore so she may be looking for a gig.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks, I will.

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
      Annah, ask John (DreamlandRebel) about Li Li. She sang on Widow's "On Fire" album and she is awesome. From what I understand, she does not sing with them anymore so she may be looking for a gig.

Comment

Annah,I know of one that may be looking for a gig.I will try to drum him up and get back with you.He has good credentials and is home based in Texas.
        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Cookie monsters need not apply

Comment

LOL! Totally true. No cookie monsters. Heehee

Originally posted by DonP View Post
            Cookie monsters need not apply

Comment

Working...
            X