No announcement yet.

Can I get a "hooray for weed"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was subjected to random drug testing beginning in about 1989. Gave up "the chemicals."
    "POOP"

Comment

Love the shit. I cut back a little at this time. My voice from smoking was getting pretty shot.

I puffed just before I became the law..couldn't do that for 13 years, and I missed it.

So when I retired..I had alot of catching up tp do..

I caught up big time!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I here ya Bill. It's been over 8 years for me. You better believe that on that date in my signature I'll be flying high again!
        EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          weed is the wonder drug and great for stress relief. Weed makes lazy fuggers lazier but I know a bunch of professional folks holding 6 figure jobs who smoke occasionally (couple times a week). If your prone to being unproductive, uninspired, unemotional, and just basical a bump on a log you shouldnt partake in weed at all as you'll just say its the weed but its you, not th eweed
          +100

dat's da troof
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Stoned to the bone. Gonna pick up the axe and rip it.

Seriously, SO FUN!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              weed is the wonder drug and great for stress relief. Weed makes lazy fuggers lazier but I know a bunch of professional folks holding 6 figure jobs who smoke occasionally (couple times a week). If your prone to being unproductive, uninspired, unemotional, and just basical a bump on a log you shouldnt partake in weed at all as you'll just say its the weed but its you, not th eweed
              I couldn't have said it better.

Comment

Sure, weed can make you lazy if you let it. Personally, weed motivates me. I like to get high, and mow the lawn.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I LOVE weed! Especially since I quit drinking! I smoke more than a Humboldt County forest fire!

Comment

Every day all day. Hoorah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                      Sure, weed can make you lazy if you let it. Personally, weed motivates me. I like to get high, and mow the lawn.
                      +1000 .. that's the only way I can mow the lawn..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Haven't had any since 1991, but it would just put me to sleep.

I used to pound alcohol when I was a young teen. Now a single beer gives me a headache.

I don't have an addictive personality, but in the 80's when I hung out with casual drug users, I prefered coke, crack, and crystal meth. Things to speed me up.

I guess I'm old and boring now

Comment

Working...
                        X