Impellitteri re-issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impellitteri re-issue

If you're an Impellitteri fan, you may have heard of the infamous "Live! Fast! Loud!" disc. It was issued through Chris' official fan club but isn't an official release. It's been out of print for some time.

However, it's been re-issued as of about March. I just found out about it (news travels slow sometimes). The re-issue contains a full insert with photos but more importantly, there are 2 additional tunes: "Rat Race" and an acoustic version of "Power of Love".

If you want to see the track listing, check this link: http://www.cafepress.com/impellitteri.114080562

And for the record, I'm not connected to the band or the fan club.
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

the one he ought to reissue is Stand In Line.

fuck this live shit
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering if the first EP (the 'black' EP) or SIL are currently available on CD?
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
        Yeah, I was wondering if the first EP (the 'black' EP) or SIL are currently available on CD?
        I got into Impellitteri a few years ago and I had no problem finding either the Black EP or "Stand In Line". There are lots of CD sellers online and of course, you can sometimes find items like that on evil bay.

I just checked CD Inzane and they have the Black EP. There are several used copies of "Stand in Line" available through Amazon's affiliate program. So there you go.
        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
        X