Dam I'm a Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dam I'm a Woman

Ever since my wife and I had our son 4 years ago, things that would have never gotten to me, sometimes can affect me in ways I'm not used to. I swear I teared up and almost balled like a girl when I saw this. Oh well what can I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUs1XHbslnA
    Last edited by VinceV; 08-29-2007, 11:32 AM.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

I cried when I saw that too. Having kids really sets your priorities in order, and totally helps you to empathize with a story like that.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

You are even spelling 'Damn' like a woman.

J/K
      Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
        You are even spelling 'Damn' like a woman.

J/K
        See that's what I'm talking about. You mocking my spelling almost threw me into a a tiffy.:ROTF:
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I'm guessing that a lot of guys around here feel like a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
            See that's what I'm talking about. You mocking my spelling almost threw me into a a tiffy.:ROTF:
            I'm not looking for a cat-fight either. :ROTF:
            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
              I cried when I saw that too. Having kids really sets your priorities in order, and totally helps you to empathize with a story like that.
              +1
              2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
              2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
              2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
              2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
              2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
              2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
              2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
              2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
              2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
              1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
              1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Well, I have kids but I'm still a bit grumpy. I see this as a way to exploit the kids emotions for great TV. I know, I'm a cynical bastard, but that really is what it is. Those kind of things should be private, only for those invlolved...

Now, it was a decent story with a great reaction. Makes good TV. But we don't need to see everything... Do we???

But I do feel that once you have kids, you become more connected to these kind of things...
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Wow! I did the same thing to my son when I got back in 2003 after 7 months. He was too young to really miss me when I was in Korea back in '95. I'll tell ya, seeing the look on his face when I walked into his classroom was the best comin' home gift I could've received. My wife had a really hard time not telling him that I was coming.
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

yeah well, those pants make you look fat too

I have kids too and I'm man enough to admit I cry. My sons asked me if I cry several times because they've never see me cry. Kinda hard to explain because they think I should cry when I get physicaly hurt or something I tell them I cry when I see other children or people hurting
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                      I have kids too and I'm man enough to admit I cry. My sons asked me if I cry several times because they've never see me cry. Kinda hard to explain because they think I should cry when I get physicaly hurt or something I tell them I cry when I see other children or people hurting
                      Or when someone buys a sweet 2hum strathead from under ya

I remember asking why my dad was tough and didn't cry when his friend died of cancer when I was 3-4. Dad bought his acoustic off him to give him some more money to enjoy the rest of his time with. Still the richest harmonically sounding guitar I've heard.

Comment

You don't have to have kids to be touched by that. I know I was.

Matt

Comment

awesome...
                          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                          Amp... Pioneer
                          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                            Well, I have kids but I'm still a bit grumpy. I see this as a way to exploit the kids emotions for great TV. I know, I'm a cynical bastard, but that really is what it is. Those kind of things should be private, only for those invlolved...

Now, it was a decent story with a great reaction. Makes good TV. But we don't need to see everything... Do we???

But I do feel that once you have kids, you become more connected to these kind of things...
                            +10000

I hate the TV news. They prey on emotions just to make a good show. It's truly sickening.
                            Scott

Comment

Working...
                            X