Lamb of God tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamb of God tonight

Going to see them at The Tabernacle tonight. Hatebreed, Behemoth, and another band are on the bill. Anyone here in the ATL area going? This will be brutal!
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Wasn't that, eh.... Ozzfest? I'm going VIP tomorrow in West Palm Beach!

Comment

Nah, it was an off day from Ozzfest.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Review?

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
          Review?
          3 Inches of Blood - Wow, just fucking Wow! The lead singer (their guitarist also sang cookie monster style vocals) was incredible. He was hitting high notes and his vocal style reminded me of 80's metal. One of the guitarist (the other singer) played a Les Paul and the other one played an ESP Explorer shape. Really good band. 25 minute set.

Behemoth - These fucking guys killed. The singer played and ESP V. These guys were brutal. The only complaint is that the vocals could have been a little higher in the mix. 35 minute set.

Hatebreed - I have never liked any of their album work, but these fuckers slayed live. Jasta had the crowd in the palm of his hand the entire show. The pit was fucking awesome.

Lamb of God - What can I say about them...the most fun I have ever had at a concert. Fucking brutal metal. I was standing at the front wall in front of Willie Adler and Randy came down off the stage and leaned into us and we were singing along with him. Willie played his camo ESP LP and Mark played his Jackson sig (trans red??) for the entire show. Loud as fuck. Almost a 2 hour set.

Comment

Thanks!
            Yeah, I like 3 inches of Blood. They really surprised me. I've never seen them live.
            I agree on Hatebreed too. I don't care for them on album, but live they are something! Jamey is cool to the fans too. When I seen them here, after the show a kid was standing on the side of the street holding a guitar (no one did any autographs after the show), Hatebreeds bus was driving by and the kid held it up..they stopped the bus, Jamey spent probably 30 mins signing autographs and talking to the few people that were still hanging around. It was cool.
            I've seen Lamb of God twice, and was impressed both times.
            Hopefully they'll be back soon...

Comment

sounds sweet, Alvin. LoG slays live. I've been wondering about 3 Inches of Blood. Might have to check them out now
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
              X