X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sloppy butcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9wBO...page=1&t=t&f=b
    Hah....
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

He knows enough to be dangerous
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bill, is that you?

Comment

He is a bit sloppy but look how young he is? He's ahead of the game for now if he tightens up his chops he is gonna be very dangerous.
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
          Bill, is that you?

Maybe a few ago..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

incase anyone is wondering what he is playing sloppy is Randy Rhoads unaccompanied live solo and then Eruption. I think if he stood up he'd be able to play it better...looks to be fighting the RR from falling off his lap
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              incase anyone is wondering what he is playing sloppy is Randy Rhoads unaccompanied live solo and then Eruption. I think if he stood up he'd be able to play it better...looks to be fighting the RR from falling off his lap

I recognized the pieces..he seem to have a whammy bar malfunction..a little more "feel" or "pupose" with the whammy bar dude..that will come in time..he looks young!

We have "similair" styles..I like to play fast..always did ..always will..I'm just a little better at in now than then..I'd hope so.

I dunno..I heard tapes of me when I was 14..you can definitely tell it's me..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X