Almost a fantastic deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost a fantastic deal

I just bought a very rare Zeiss Contax camera for $21. The lens alone is sells for $125. The camera almost works and it's in excellent condition. (1960's). I just did a little research and a refurb would cost over $200. Yikes. So close. And yet so far.:ROTF: A working one sells for over $500.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Refurb and sell. Seriously.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

+1

$21 + $200 < $500
      Scott

Comment

I already knew that old Zeiss cameras are worth buying. When I saw that old leather case and "Zeiss/Ikon" on the nose, it was a $21 buy regardless. I did my research and this is a "Very" rare camera. It's a Contax IIIA. The camera guys are just as crazy as we are.

Comment

i am prepared to offer $21.50:ROTF:
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

You smart-ass. This camera is considered one of the best cameras ever made. I guess.:ROTF: I fought most of my life fighting for 35mm cameras. Then, I discovered my didital camera.:ROTF: If these dudes want a camera older than most of the members on this board, I'm all for it.:ROTF:

Comment

Fett, I need to figure out your stomping grounds and leech off of these Pawn shops you're visiting!

Comment

This was a thriftstore find. Anyone know anything about Kyosho Mini-Z's? I didn't until I saw all the Japanese writing on the boxes. I collect RC Cars. 2 for $20 in the box.

Comment

Working...
                X