Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assholes

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/c...diaId=51600692

This explains why my GX700 still hasn't arrived. Hope anyone else here waiting on recording equipment isn't going through the same shit as I am.
    WTF next? Emergency Services striking? Hang on, I saw that in Robocop..
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

It only started yesterday so don't get your knickers in a twist. I'm still getting parcels, in fact I had 2 today, and one was full of nice weißwurst. Yummy, got some weißbier to wash them down with as well, now where did I put that sweet mustard?

Oh and the fire-enginey blokes went on strike a couple of years ago, don't you remember? Or are you too young.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I'm too young and in fact there have been postal strikes last month as well as this. I'm glad guitars are delivered by couriors. DK2M arrived Monday. Enjoy your white sausage.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

You had to look that up

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

You think so? I was born in Wegberg, Germany. I spent half my life over there, dumkopf.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Okay you spargelkopfs, calm down.

Weißbeir is fantastic. I wish I could get some here
            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              You think so? I was born in Wegberg, Germany. I spent half my life over there, dumkopf.
              You're a fucking krout! That explains it all.

Hmm the tie in with Nottingham starts to make sense, the national front always had a strong following there, and now I know why, the Führer is there!

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                Assholes
                You rang?
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Spargelkopf?! :ROTF: If Spargel tasted like hair, I wouldn't eat it Ja, vee jiiirmens are verreee angreee peeepul (especially on the autobahn)... but we don't shag sheep or go round town fwopping chav's :ROTF: :ROTF: ... Your German spelling sucks too .... On a good note, my DK2M is waiting for me
                  Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-07-2007, 04:31 PM.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

"Fwoppings"?

Is that the same as Pud related "Slappins"....
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                      Weißbeir is fantastic. I wish I could get some here

Ermm, ask nicely and Shobet might stuff you with a length of his white sausage.

Fucking Royal Mail thieving striking bastards! I got a parcel today a week late because of their bullshit. Mind you, I think one of them has probably half-inched your GX700, maybe it's that flood damaged one on E-bay right now?

Sucker. I bet you looked.
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                        Ermm, ask nicely and Shobet might stuff you with a length of his white sausage.

Fucking Royal Mail thieving striking bastards! I got a parcel today a week late because of their bullshit. Mind you, I think one of them has probably half-inched your GX700, maybe it's that flood damaged one on E-bay right now?

Sucker. I bet you looked.
                        wicked!
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Just to please you, I've just looked - mine's coming from Worcester. I doubt the guy would leave me positive feedback when I paid him in good time and have maintained good communications.
                          Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-08-2007, 10:56 AM.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Hands off my white meat!

Comment

... or you get a fwopping? keep it, i don't want it.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                              X