Anyone rent storage space?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone rent storage space?

I need to rationalize my decision. How much does it cost you for how much space?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I don't anymore, but when I did, it was $50 per month for a 6'x8' space.
    -Rick

Comment

I've considered it in the past, but as you mentioned I rationalized. I pretty much asked myself what is my gear worth and what will it cost me to keep it storage? You may find it easier to just let go of a few pieces of gear and save the extra money each month.

A few years, my parents moved out of town and decided to get a small storage space for the miscellaneous items they left behind. They finally decided to just get rid of the stuff they had and only keep the small sentimental stuff, like pictures. When I went and cleared out the storage I realized that they were paying more for the monthly storage fee than all the items combined were worth. It was a real waste of money because everything in there was either given away or thrashed and they had paid storage for that stuff for over a year.
      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

This is a bit different. I need space just to start losing this shit. I think I can do this and still come out ahead.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
        X