Funny iphone video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny iphone video

Woman tries to buy out all the shop's iphones and gets owned. Hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3UdpahdS8

Did she think those were gonna be like the play stations that retailed for $200 and sold on ebay for upwards of 2k?

Matt

Comment

:ROTF: Good for the kid that got $800 out of it! She basically bought his phone for him.

Comment

HAHA silly fucking cow!
        Serves her right, the kid did rather well out of it.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Haha! Nice one. They should have filmed her reaction though?

Comment

I can't view YouTube videos from work anymore (fucking internet Nazi's here suck ass).
            Anyone care to summarize?
            -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
              I can't view YouTube videos from work anymore (fucking internet Nazi's here suck ass).
              Anyone care to summarize?
              A woman rolled up to Dallas store 15 minutes before open. People had been waiting in line for 12 hours or more. She showed that she had 16k in cash, and intended to spend $100k in credit, on all the IPhones in the store, with the intention of then selling them on EBAY for a handsome profit. She went up to a kid toward the head of the line and offered him $800 for his spot. He took it. She went into the store and was told she could only buy one phone. $800 down the drain. The kid was with two other guys in line, one of whom had no interest in buying a phone, so he took his $800 profit and bought a free phone for himself, with some left over.

Comment

Sweet!!!
                -Rick

Comment

Old news is so exciting?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X