Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Loses Inheritence..............

:ROTF: :ROTF:

PARTY princess Paris Hilton is $60 million out of pocket after her billionaire grandfather - appalled by her jail term for drink-driving offences - reportedly axed her inheritance.

Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behaviour - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet.

But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw, a Hilton biographer says.

"He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris," says Jerry Oppenheimer, who wrote a biography of the clan called House Of Hilton.

"He now doesn't want to leave unearned wealth to his family."

Hilton senior, the only member of the family left with a sizeable stake in the huge hotel chain, has let it be known that he intends to donate to charity the $2.4bn he will gain from this month's sale of the company to private equity firm Blackstone.

The money will go to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, the charity set up in the name of the founder of the family business.
    Strat God Music
    http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Here's a link that works. :ROTF:
    http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/stor...rom=public_rss
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Good to hear someone in that family has some common sense

Comment

Unfortunately, $60m is bartender tip money to her now. She's not likely to be crying about it at all.

Comment

I can't believe
          You'd throw it all away
          You know you played me for a fool
          I'm leavin' now
          This time you know
          That I'll be gone for good, yeah

Paris is burning
          I can see it from afar
          Paris is burning
          This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Ohh myy Gawd!!!
            She's going to have to find a job. The humilliation!! What is the 'ol bag doing to her!!
            Do you know how many hours you have log in at The IHOP to afford a pair of Prada shoes?!

:ROTF:
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

i hope that is the truth. she is a disgrace. the damn media should just ignore her. i don't hate many people, but she is such a piece of shit. her contribution to society is LESS than that of a drug-dealer. i can't stand the fact that people giver her ANY attention. she has done NOTHING to deserve media coverage....let alone any form of celebrity....

it was a sad day in america when the press started making celebrities out of people for being heiresses, or rich, or for their foul behavior....

i truly hate her.

i'd gleefully wipe my ass on her face if given a chance...except her nose might cut my ass to shreds.

she should take some money (while she has it) and get that crooked eye fixed.

man, i really hate her.....
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Well she will always have a job here with me washing my skiddy underpants and hoovering my carpets.
                $50 per week, may even let her live in my shed if she's quiet.
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Considering she made nearly $200 million last year alone, $60 million is nothing.
                  She earned $16 million for Simple Life and between perfume, fashion lines and her own business ventures, I doubt she really gives a shit about the cash.
                  -Rick

Comment

DUDE!!!!! don't rain on my parade!!! that's NOT what i wanna hear.....
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

When someone like her can make that kind of money all by herself, we are trully watching the end of Western Civilization.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

She can blow some guy and film it.. And her granpop freaks cuz she got a dui? wtf? They're all freaks..

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                          Considering she made nearly $200 million last year alone, $60 million is nothing.
                          She earned $16 million for Simple Life and between perfume, fashion lines and her own business ventures, I doubt she really gives a shit about the cash.
                          Where did you get that #?

She probably made a max 2-4 million from The Simple life, including DVD sales /reruns etc.

All the other stuff are things she has been paid to let them use her name, but she isn't making that money.

Yeah she makes money,probably a few million a year, or did, but she also lives a very expensive lifestyle. For instance her Mercededs SLR just got repoed.

Flying in private jets all over the place will burn through tons of money.
                          A private Gulfstream from L.A. to Europe will run you about 250k+, do that a few times a year.

Her appeal is now over, making money will be harder and harder for her.

Also on a side note, her father is basically on an allowance himself. He lives in family homes and in Hilton Hotels. He is also at the mercy of the family trust.
                          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

http://news.celebritywonder.com/2007...er_Wealth.html

Not sure how accurate the data is.

There is a claim she trademarked the term "That's hot!", but a simple search of the USPTO proves that to be bullshit.
                            Last edited by rjohnstone; 07-30-2007, 04:09 PM.
                            -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                              http://news.celebritywonder.com/2007...er_Wealth.html

Not sure how accurate the data is.

There is a claim she trademarked the term "That's hot!", but a simple search of the USPTO proves that to be bullshit.
                              That girl is full of crap.
                              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Working...
                              X