No announcement yet.

Anchorman appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.
    Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch.
    Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?
    Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.
    Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?
    Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
    Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

...Jeez, I can't believe this thread ..it's geat!!

This is one of our very favorite movies at home..shit I can't count how many times we watched it..and "The 40 year old Virgin"..

I love the entire movie..but that Jack Black / Burritto / Baxter scene is the shit!!!

"It's the pleats, the pleats in the pants..it enhances the crotchal region..I'm going to take them back to the pants store"..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"I wanna be on you"..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I saw that for the first time on a plane. The whole plane was laughing throughout the move.

Comment

One of my favorite scenes..and I'm laughing now..because It reminds how I was like at work...everday.

It's the scene when Champ is actively, elaborating what he would do to Veronica's Corningstone's ass...while all of them were in the office..and Brian Fantana..is absolutely fucking losing it in the background..you can't actually hear what Champ is saying (Narrator is talking) but Brian's reaction gives you a good fuggin' clue..

It's starts off like.."Ohhh That a saucey mamma..I would like to take some barbeque sauce and....."

Comment

Just a heads up... Will Ferell will be on Dan Patrick's last radio show today as Ron Burgundy at about 3 PM Eastern. Stream here:

http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnradio/index

Comment

60% of the time it works all the time.

Comment

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Comment

Veronica Corningstone: I will have you know that I have more talent and more intelligence in my little finger than you do in your entire body, sir.
                      Ron Burgundy: You are a smelly pirate hooker.
                      Veronica Corningstone: You look like a blueberry.
                      Ron Burgundy: Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

"Don't act like you're not impressed!"

But I laughed so hard at the Fontana cologne scene...my wife thought I had lost it... I couldn't breathe!!

Comment

How are you? You look awfully nice tonight. Hmm? Maybe don't wear a bra next time.

No, I was talking to you. No, not her. I don't know her name.

What is it? Lanolin? La-lanolin? Like sheep's wool?

Comment

Working...
                          X