Cleve John swarmed by mutant flies from Bill Z Bubs's gargoyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean one of these???

They are quite harmless. But ugly as hell...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Yes! Thats the one. Actualy, they aren't totaly harmless. Poison Control lists that the acid they spray that smells like vinegar can cause up to a 2nd degree chemicle burn if left on the skin. Animals such as cats usualy suffer from this. My old police dept. got a call concerning a 2 year old girl who had caught one and was complaining about her eyes burning. The mother said she had caught a large bug and didn't know what it was. We went to the house and found that it was a whiptail scorp. We called poison control and they gave us the info. Freaked me out.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin View Post
        I would be dead, because I am terrified of bugs and I would have plummeted from the ladder, breaking my neck in the process.
        me too. And then a 125lb hunk o' metal statuary would land on my poor broken ass just to make sure the job was done
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          Good Call!
          Yes Good Call..I was generalizing..

Everybody know what a "Gargoyle" is..

OK some Gargoyle TRIVIA!!! ..there is a "cute" gargoye on top of a famous cathredral in France..they wanted a friendly looking gargoyle up there facing the sky (heaven) because they didn't want God to look down at a menacing looking face..what cathedral and what is that Gargoyles name???.. I know someone will get this..

We have some pretty smart mothfugaggas all up in here..

I have books on Gargoyles , Castles and whatnots..especially on whatnots.

SARJ!!!!!

Holy Fuck Me..

That fucker reminds me of an "Outer Limits" episode that scared the fuggin' bejesus outta me when I was a kid..it's called "The Zanti Misfits"..it's about insects from outer space with human-like faces..it would prolly look silly as hell now..but back then..that shit scared the crap out of me..that's how I remeber the epside..maybe it's on Youtube..I never tried checking..but I will now..ya never know..

ATTENTION everyone..John has sucessfully completed the task of mounting the HEAVY gargoyle onto a new throne he built..I must say, it looks better than ever..He took a pic of it on his phone..but he said he couldn't post it..I'm dumb when it comes to that shit..so.

I want to thank John big time for doing such a awesome fucking job..you rule man!

Bill Z Bub
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Zanti http://www.theouterlimits.com/episod...n1960/6014.htm

I remember Outer Limits, Bill! The one that freaked me out was the monster on Venus, I think Bill Shatner was in that ep.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHH...THAT'S IT!!!!!...Those fuckers gave me nightmares..

...hahahaaa..look at that thing..it looks like a Disney/Pixar character now..it's cute!:ROTF:
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X