AZ JCFers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ JCFers

I've done this before but i forget things. How many of us are their? I live in Tucson!!

Garry

I'm in Phoenix.
    -Rick

Comment

I visited there one time....does that count?
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Sid Slack heh heh heh
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Phoenix
          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I was in Tucson from July 26th 2006 to September 22nd 2006. Almost stayed there for good, but things got better for me just 400 miles east in Alamogordo NM so I stayed here.

About the only guitar shop I went to was Guitar Center and there was a band playing next door to my dads where I was staying. I grew very tired of them though. I heard "Two Tickets To Paradise" about 5000 times a night!

I was up off of Catalina Hgwy. on the way up Mt. Lemon. A little coldesac off of Tres Lomas. Nice rich neighborhood. I liked it alot. I got to be there when all the washes were filled with rain and people were getting trapped in cars. I worked alot of construction there too. I miss Los Betos, Jack in the Box, 7-11, GC, Toys R Us and most of 22nd street, Speedway, Broadway and all 5 million Safeways and Walgreens. LOL!

Comment

Phoenix

Comment

Chandler

Comment

Cleveland, OH..that's pretty close!

Playin' Two Tickets to Paradise is just plain Wrong at Guitar Center, or even on AM radio!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cleavland is prety damn close you yankee! LOL! 2 Tickets to Paradise is a song for dudes with short puds! If ya got 2 tickets to paradise you would be compensating for the lack of something?

Bill................come to New Mexico! It's like Hell's paradise!

Comment

phoenix
                      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Used to live in Phoenix til about two months ago.We moved up to Show Low Az., about 180 miles north east. It's a lot cooler here and in the mountains. Population is just under 11,000........I love it!

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 10-12-2008, 10:18 PM.
                          Just a guitar player...

Comment

Working...
                          X