New TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TV

RCA 32" Flat Panel LCD HD to replace my Sanyo 28" HD flatscreen CRT, which had apparently developed a heat issue. Even after a thorough dusting of the innards, within 2 hours the screen shredded again.

Image quality is tons better as well. LCD rocks over CRT. Weighs 33lbs compared to the 60+ of the Sanyo.

It's got 2 sets of Component Ins, 2 Composite/S-Video Ins (one on back and one on side), and a Composite Out, though it won't send out Component input signals as Composite-level signal (bummer).

It's also got a PC input as well as HDMI Input, and Digital Audio In/Out.

Total at WalMart was $786.78 with the 2-year Service Plan

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Looks great Matt!

I'm still on a fence. Tomorrow I go back to work in Cleveland (I live in Cincinnati, 4 hour drive). I stay there Sunday night through Friday afternoon. If I buy a new TV, I'll only get to enjoy it Friday night, Saturday, and the first half of Sunday. Takes a lot of the fun out of buying a new TV.

Comment

Looks great Matt(hew)!
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Awesome I need to upgrade. I still have an old conventional TV. The prices have been coming down, so maybe I'll spring for one and use my old one for a boat anchor
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

What game is that?
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Dead Rising. You can unlock a Mega Man outfit

It looks rediculous, but the whole suit together with the Megaman gun has a real benefit during the Survival Mode where dude makes annoying noises. Having the gun with the suit keeps him from making those noises
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Take it back and get the 32" Vizio! 2 HDMI inputs, composite/s-video, 2 component, optical audio out, VGA input, ATSC/QAM tuner, and a great picture to boot! $600 at Sears.
              Scott

Comment

Not at MY Sears

Comment

Nice tube Newc, i got one for free from a good friend of mine , it's a sharp but the pricewas right. He bought 2 of them for his slaes force and all they did was end up watching tv and not hitting the phones, so he took them both down and gave one to me , it's hanging up inthe bedroom. It doesn't suck.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X