Stetson Hats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stetson Hats.

There is only one thing I like more that lots of guitars and that is lots of hats. We all know I have a fat head. Well, today I bought 3 vintage Stetson's. These are XXX felt vintage "50's hats. LBJ style. 3 colors all from the same dead guy. I just steamed them to get them the way I like them. Old hats are almost as cool as old guitars.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

How do you attach the Viking horns?

Glue?

Nails?

Comment

Mmm Beaver....
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I do have a vintage hat the clearly states; "The King's Beaver":ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I just love these things.

Comment

I dig the old Stetsons too - and the new -- I have a XXXXXX white beaver felt for gettin out, and my old XXXXXXXX straw sport when riding.

Comment

They were $8 each. They are just so cool and so well made I will have more. Wahooooo!!!!! I'll have to forgo the horse, my yard isn't big enough. Nice pic.
            Last edited by fett; 07-21-2007, 12:39 PM.

Comment

$8 EACHH--- Dang I'm not even going to start, but I need you do buy my hats for me ...

CHEERS

Comment

All 3 are "The Open Road" model. LBJ, baby.:ROTF: One even has a little "JBS" branding iron on the band. Monogramed with the dead guy's initials on the sweatband.:ROTF: And a little DNA.
                Last edited by fett; 07-21-2007, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  dead guy's initials on the sweatband.:ROTF: And a little DNA.
                  Always gotta have the "Ew factor" in your purchases :ROTF: and there it was
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I buy dead people's clothes and hats. What are you? Brain dead? Just think what went on in that used car you buy.

Comment

Well, it's a Buick Roadmaster, so, whatever old people do in their cars... :ROTF:
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X