Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, you guys.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Seemed like a whirlwind romance from the start, those that last 5 years have a great chance to make it, mine always lasted 5 days, once 5 months, congrats and best of luck.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Thanks everyone.

After my violent first marriage ended, I wasn't sure I ever really wanted to get married again. I dated, made friends, whatever, but something was always missing. Through all the crap in my life, my friend Todd was there to support me. It wasn't until much later, that I realized that the missing piece that I had been looking for was really right there in front of me in my friend.

And although it's really kind of cliche and chick flicky, I gotta say marrying my friend was probably the best thing I've done. You really find out a lot about a friend. It's a great base for a deaper relationship.

Comment

That's an awesome story!! Congrats guys!
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Wow! 2 years already!\Congrats guys!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X