Kelly Johnson RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Johnson RIP

Just heard Kelly Johnson died yesterday at the age of 49, after a battle with cancer of the spine. I was only commenting the other day that she was the only shaggable one in Girlschool (to someone who apparently shagged the drummer, ha ha). Such a shame, a little bit of my adolescence just died too, she was one of my first lusts.

RIP.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Oh man, that's a shame. Girlschool was the first band that I ever saw. ("Hit and Run" Tour, Torquay Town Hall '81 ).
    She was 49? God, I'm gettin' old...

Comment

Shit, that sucks. Sent a message to her through the Girlschool website only 2 weeks back wishing her all the best.
      www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

That sucks..I saw Girlschool on the Scorpions "Blackout" Tour with Maiden..they kicked ass.

RIP..

Bill Z
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          That sucks..I saw Girlschool on the Scorpions "Blackout" Tour with Maiden..they kicked ass.

RIP..

Bill Z

me too!

Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
          Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Working...
          X