Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally back

All,

Just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know that i'm back from Iraq. Pretty much the same as last time. Hot as all can be and dust all over the place. So what has been going on?

Garry

Welcome back man! Great to hear you're doing fine!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

are you on leave or back for good?
      what did you do over there?

Comment

Welcome back!!!! Thanks for going over there for us. I would have went but, you know........couldn't get the time off. Ha Ha Ha!!! It's always good to hear one of our guys say...."I just got back from Iraq". My partner and damn good buddy at work just re-enlisted in the Army. Looks like he's going to Iraq too.

Comment

Yeah, man, Welcome back to the world. The way things are going maybe a lot more of your brothers will be coming back soon.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

glad to have you back in one piece man. and thank you for your service.

my brother in law is heading over there for a 2nd tour this Sept - Marine Medic. my wife and his mom are beside themselves for him re-upping.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Glad you made it back in one piece. Almost everyday on the news we hear of someone not making it. Very sad. One just yesterday was very close to home.

Comment

Welcome back and +1 for being there for us.
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

Did you off any suicide bombers?
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Welcome home man!!!

Bill Z Bub
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

welcome back home man, glad to see ya back. Thanks for protecting my way of life...greatly appreciative...
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Glad you returned safely, and as others have said, thanks for defending our flag and all it represents.

- E.
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Welcome back! Glad your safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                            welcome back home man, glad to see ya back. Thanks for protecting my way of life...greatly appreciative...
                            +1

Comment

It's my pleasure to serve!!! And unfortunately no, i didn't get to grease any bad guys this time. Seems that none of them wanted to step up and try their luck. Guess the bad guys that lived from last year warned their buddies in Iraq. All the better though i guess. Even though i missed my daughter's first birthday and her first steps, i made it home safe and that was important for me. The wife didn't tell me the baby was walking so i got off the plane and their she was walking around. Now i'm wondering how to get her to stop for at least a few minutes. Thanks for all the kind words guys and i'll see if someone can post a pic of me in my "office"!!!!!

Garry

Comment

Working...
                              X