It will be when I get out of this damn cubicle
    EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

HBD. 26 the perfect age.

Comment

Happy Birthday man!!

May your PP slap 1000 Titties!!

Have a great day!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well, only 2 titties so far bro...... but the night is young, and plenty of booze left!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Megadeth79 View Post
            HBD. 26 the perfect age.
            No doubt ... the age at which you can be perfectly comfortable banging college chicks ... and their mothers. Double bonus if you get the 2-fer.
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Derek Petty Officer's Warning (My take on surgeon general, get it!!!): You should not consume rot-gut whiskey if you have to work the next day. Doing so may result in telling bosses to "Fuck Off", "Eat a Douch Baguette", "Shut Your Cum Trap" or "Play LTD Guitars". I'm off to finish my $15.00 handle of whiskey. Tomorrow, the Jager and Samuel Smith will run like water.

Comment

Happy Birthday Derek, sorry I'm late, give me a shout later if you want i'm home now and here the rest of the day. Hope you had a ridiculous birthday in a great way of course.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X