Cooking with Ginger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooking with Ginger

Fuck shit cock tit. I just discovered the ginger root. I spent 3 cents on a root the size of my thumb. I used 1/3 of that in my sauce. It's awesome.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Dang....I thought this was a "Gilligan's Island" thread...

Comment

damn, i though fett's honey's name was ginger, and they were doing the naked, morning after breakfast thing.
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Check into some Thai recipes. Lots of ginger is used not to mention it is some spicey cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          Dang....I thought this was a "Gilligan's Island" thread...
          In the case the reference would have been to "Ginger's roots."
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne View Post
            In the case the reference would have been to "Ginger's roots."
            OK...so maybe she's 70 now. Still...I find myself, from time to time, just...wondering. Ya know, if she....still puts out. Is that wrong?!?

Comment

When you have a cold ginger tea is great. Just cut up some ginger fairly finely put some honey in the cup with it and pour over some boiling water. let it cool a bit and infuse and then drink it, you can even eat the ginger at then end. Works for me anyway.
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

date & ginger cookies. Awesome with a cup of coffee
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Ok where's Ginger and is she hot?????????????????

Comment

Here is Ginger "Tina Louise" withing the last year. She's holding up well!

When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

when ever you do a stir fry type dish, put the ground ginger directly into the oil as you are heating it up, this releases the flavor directly into the oil,,,
                      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I love ginger too. Thai food is great. Lots of ginger, lots of peanuts.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I read somewhere that ginger root is supposed to be good if you have an upset stomach. So I bought one for my girlfriend when she was ill. I cut a little piece and started chewing. At first it wasn't that bad but after about a second the flavour kicked in...and man oh man did it kick in. Eating that raw is like getting kicked in the nuts...if your nuts were in your mouth that is. My eyes started watering and I started salivating like a rabid dog. Great fun.

...so I had another slice.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                            Fuck shit cock tit.
                            I'd like to see what you would say if you really got excited.
                            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                            X