Walked right through my shoes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walked right through my shoes.

I'm just exhausted. Before I was wanting to quit my job and find something else, and hell now I'm looking for a 2nd job just to make it through the summer! Oh how things can change so quick.

I have applied at so many damn places its not even funny, another just today! Although the one today seemed like the interview went really well, so I'm hoping to hear from them. But hearing from anybody would be great.

Before I was turning jobs down because I was picky (I didn't need the extra cash) and now I do, I can't get nothing.

I'm dressed nice, I had already cut my hair so I'm all good looking and not as scraggly. Damn shame too haha!

But man I'm just exhausted, I've been so busy I've had no time to even really get on here and look at some Jacksons let alone play my damn guitars.

Shew thus is life.

Yeah, job marker sucks here to bro. I've put in hundreds of apps and not many callbacks. I have a strong resume too. Shit, I got turned down for a job with a tree service grinding trees up!!!! What the fuck????

Now, Aside from some comissions I get from my shop, I work special events security, and that pays for shit.

Good luck bro, you'll need it.

Comment

think you could give guitar lessons or something maybe? a guy that works wtih me gives guitar lessons for like $25 an hour and can barely play! might be a ripoff to the kids but hey

Comment

I'm gonna keep trying for sure. I have thought about giving lessons, alot of guys at work are wanting to learn theory and stuff. So I might.

But it sure is the suck man going through all this shit!

Comment

Yep, sucks on both sides of the Ohio river.

I live in Cinci but have to drive to Cleveland and back.

Comment

And I live in Cleveland and can't get a decent job, hah...

Comment

Working...
            X