Black Metal Dodge?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Metal Dodge?!?!?!?

Only the strong spirited and those that can withstand the demonic onslaught that this car embodies should dare to bid. This car has brought me to the brink of ruin and it wants to do the same to every human being.

Bid on it if you dare and may God have mercy on your souls. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...138587550&rd=1 LOL...Priceless!!!!!

Dodge Darts rule. Slant 6's rule. Run you forever...

I had a 1974 Dart in the exact same color. Mine was a 2 door. First car. Then someone ran a stopsign and totaled it. I miss that car...

Interesting auction. Don't know if people will take him seriously. I wouldn't. What's with the pic of the grasshopper?

Only those strong in spirit can handle the Dart. Others shouldn't even try...
    Last edited by Bengal; 06-29-2007, 08:21 AM.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      Don't know if people will take him seriously. I wouldn't. What's with the pic of the grasshopper?
      LOL! He says"...but I need the money for anti-psychotic medication" I guess that explains the Invisible cat Bike and Giant Grasshopper. LOL! Dodge Dart GTS Rocks. Throw a powerful Mopar engine in a Grandma car...and let it rip! Gotta love that!

Comment

LOL!

Comment

:ROTF:
          "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Does the auction include the grasshopper?
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
              Does the auction include the grasshopper?
              No!
              From the auction page

**Invisible bike and giant grasshopper not included.

:ROTF:
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Scott

Comment

What about the cat then. It doesn't say anything about the cat does it?
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Pretty funny/strange listing. My first car was exactly like this except it was a 1976 and it wasn't evil. haha. Same green color, same 4 doors, same ribbed 14" wheel covers, dark green vinyl top, same slant 6!!!! I bought it for $400 and I sold it a year later for $800. Man I miss that car! You can't kill a slant 6.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                      What about the cat then. It doesn't say anything about the cat does it?
                      That cat should be dead by now, you know the car is evil and it probably likes sacrificing cats
                      Check my bands!
                      www.myspace.com/magicktr
                      www.myspace.com/sinif64
                      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

What a nut job!
                        Good deals with:
                        Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

I had a same color 73 2 door "swinger" but mine had a 318. I really liked that car. That color must have been really popular as a lot that I have seen seem to be that green.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Never had A bodies, only E bodies.

Even though I love Mopars and this would be a great transportation vehicle, it's just too ugly. And $4K for a slant 6? What is he thinking? It would be evil to spend that much on this thing.

Too bad it isn't a Duster or something better.

Comment

Alright, this one made me laugh. I have seen some crazy auctions but this one wins for now. What did they do to the cat ?? Toss it and take a picture mid-flight ? It is getting weird out there gang.

Comment

Working...
                              X