Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY American cousin is coming over!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY American cousin is coming over!!!!!!!

As the title says my cousin is coming over this weekend with her 2 daughters whom i have never met!

She lives in Illinois, now i know the majority of you on these boards are in the U.S but you have no idea how excited i am, yippeee....since a kid i loved America, i have no idea how it all started and my dream was to visit this vast wonderful country so when i left school i went to California (Escondido) for 2 months at 16, then the year after to Chicago to visit relatives there....i loved every minute of it....in total i have been to the states 4 times last time being 1987!

Anyway i am so excited, not sure what they will think of my home town, they do know it is famous for making pottery, but i know i will have to go to London to show them around there.

I just thought i would share it with you all. ;-)))))))))))

Cool! Have fun!

[Wasn't Lincoln watching My American Cousin when he was shot?]

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Originally posted by 24seven View Post
      As the title says my cousin is coming over this weekend with her 2 daughters whom i have never met!

She lives in Illinois, now i know the majority of you on these boards are in the U.S but you have no idea how excited i am, yippeee....since a kid i loved America, i have no idea how it all started and my dream was to visit this vast wonderful country so when i left school i went to California (Escondido) for 2 months at 16, then the year after to Chicago to visit relatives there....i loved every minute of it....in total i have been to the states 4 times last time being 1987!

Anyway i am so excited, not sure what they will think of my home town, they do know it is famous for making pottery, but i know i will have to go to London to show them around there.

I just thought i would share it with you all. ;-)))))))))))

Stoke? They will probably think it's shit
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by 24seven View Post
        so when i left school i went to California (Escondido) for 2 months at 16
        Did they make you pick avocados at the Lawrence Welk Resort?

(J/K, local San Diego humor...)
        Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Originally posted by missionguitars1 View Post

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Good one. I get it. And it is grand they are coming to visit.
          Last edited by fett; 06-18-2007, 01:24 PM.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
            Stoke? They will probably think it's shit
            Only if they get out alive.

Take them to where Robbie <spit> comes from!
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              Only if they get out alive.

Take them to where Robbie <spit> comes from!
              He once showed one of his new tattoos off to my other half in an interview and accidentally showed her his manhood. It's tiny apparently. :ROTF:

It's also alleged that he goes by the online moniker of hamstedheathbi, but I wouldn't believe everything that appears on popbitch, just most of it!

What's the latest thing he's addicted to, toast or something equally as dangerous.

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I'm lost.
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Trust me, as far as Stoke or "Robbie" are concerned, lost is the best place to be.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    Trust me, as far as Stoke or "Robbie" are concerned, lost is the best place to be.

Well I think V just wanted to say how excited she was about the American visitors...but thanks anyway for the insults to our home town.

Comment

Not to take from the excitement of having the relatives over, I am sure they are equally as excited to hop on over to the motherland

I know I'd be glad just to check it out even if it was only to get away for a while.

Is there anything at all on the Eastern Half of the country, say around Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire?
                      I don't know anything about England, but I just looked at a map, and I seem to have never heard of most of the cities on that part of the map!
                      Doesn't seem like a big place, but there looks to be a lot of "country"
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by SEAN RAF View Post
                        Well I think V just wanted to say how excited she was about the American visitors...but thanks anyway for the insults to our home town.
                        You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                          You're welcome.

What am I welcome to?

Comment

Insults and Stoke

Comment

Originally posted by missionguitars1 View Post

No, but the area where i stayed was full of avocado trees so you could freely pick them, though they are not my favourite, i prefer figs and there was plenty of them too.

I see you are in San Diego, been there too, was a regular visitor to the San Diego comic convention, big event there. La Jolla, beautiful place...
                              Last edited by 24seven; 06-19-2007, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X