No announcement yet.

Any guys that work out get this too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck Hulk Hogan big.. If you want well defined muscles maybe you should try to be the next "Mr. USA" Tony Atlas? He was born in 1944. Think about it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqVHcQANNdE
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      maybe use 'snickers' next time instead?

I refuse to use that word. It is still called a "Marathon" in my book.
      (Only ooooooold Brits are gonna understand that one, sorry!)
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

You are all fucking ghey. Trust me. The woman's first look is your ass. Great story. This was a while ago. I was walking down a hallway with three women following me. I was being my usual jerk. I actually heard one gal say something to the effect: "Who cares? I like watching this" The moral of the story is: "You can be an ass if you have a nice one,":ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          girls dig a cat who has a stomach they can wash their panties on.
          While they're still wearing 'em, eh Tommy?
          I see what you're sayin'! Huh huh
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
            Hows that possible? You post Vetta threads all the time... :ROTF:
            I really can't argue with that statement. The Vetta sounds great but I agree.. ITS GAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              I refuse to use that word. It is still called a "Marathon" in my book.
              (Only ooooooold Brits are gonna understand that one, sorry!)
              I think I may have seen it referenced in an old Whizzer & Chips comic....
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                Designer/premium denim. Seriously. I have a 30" waist and have no trouble finding pants that fit me. And then hem them if the inseam is too long. Voila, you'll have the best fitting pants you may ever wear.
                The "normal" women's jeans fit a lot like the "designer" men's jeans and cost less. My favorite jeans currently came from GAP women's section. If you are 30" waist try a size 6 or 8

Comment

I think most women think that big buff guys are ghey. They look at themselves in the mirrors and want the other men at the gym to look too. (I was also told this by the body builder that I work with, who is ghey)
                  Something to think about if another guy gives you a complament at the gym.

Comment

Women don't like huge muscles because they associate large muscles with being even more vain than them. Women never date men they think will spend more time in the mirror than them.

Most women also find massive muscles intimidating. They are fine to swoon over on the TV but 9/10 times they say they wouldn't want a guy like that on their arm despite how much they tease you on the sofa about it.

An athletic figure with toned muscles is "apparently" the desired look. I happen to know that Kick-boxing gives you this look :-)

Although im getting on now, and any beer/spirits/wine take up camp in my belly and it is really donald ducks me off.

Apparently athletic figure, with belly is absolutely the WORST look so there is a fine line between the "look" and not the look and that fine line is about 15 units a week. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Daywalker View Post
                      An athletic figure with toned muscles is "apparently" the desired look. I happen to know that Kick-boxing gives you this look :-)
                      Rock on man!

I kickbox as well, have been off it for two months now to get shit back in order, but this summer I'm going back in full force. What kind are you doing? We had been training mostly on taekwondo kicking techniques and kyokushin karate full contact training since december! (And yes, my love for Serkan Yilmaz and Glaube Feitosa has got something to do with that. ). The trainers have jokingly named our hybrid technique "Yu Mokuyo Tai" ("soft thursday"), because our conditioning training is on thursday.

And I don't give two cents about a belly. I've got some belly going on (nothing really noticeable though) and I don't care and neither do the girls. (Though an eightpack is desirable or so they all say, they're all dating washed up sissies that would cry if you just laid a finger on them )
                      Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 06-08-2007, 02:42 PM.
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

My Kickboxing stlye is usually refered to as "Free-Style Sport Karate" and shares a lot of the moves from Lo-Gar Kung-Fu (that is probably not how you spell it!) - I did join a Tae-Kwon-Do group as well but i prefered the kick-boxing.

I was a member of W.U.M.A but i've not attended for a while because of work comitments sadly...like you i need to get my shit back in order!

Comment

Estonia is full of female bulimics and males with beer bellys

weird uh
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

What? Chicks not digging muscles? Just because you heard a few chicks say that? Surely that's like some hot chick with huge knockers turning insecure about her tits because some guy said he likes small boobs.

Chicks don't dig muscular CHODES. The people who talk about training all the time, pose every mirror they see, ask what people bench. It's the chode part they hate. Not the muscular.

Comment

My partner has large breasts and so do I!
                              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X