Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am now part of the dremel club........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am now part of the dremel club........

i bought one of those dremels, the new 400 series one that comes with the extender and the engraver, and i bought a 220 piece deal. that little thing is awesome, but it sure does heat up fast. I want to make something with it now, any ideas?
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Sure. Engrave something on my bod. Practice a bit first.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

that is an idea...... but what, a raised flame finish, a sunken flame. oh the possiblities
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Do you have any artistic talent?:ROTF: Just remember, it's really hard to put all that sawdust back if you fuck up.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          Do you have any artistic talent?:ROTF: Just remember, it's really hard to put all that sawdust back if you fuck up.:ROTF:
          i'll keep that in mind.

Comment

Oh!!! Shit. Just make sure that I can put parts in it.:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I use the dremel mostly to trim my dogs claws with, using the sanding drum. hehe...

Comment

I have 2 Dremels and about 10,000 bits. But, it spins so fast, it scares me.:ROTF:

Comment

What do you do, find the bits at the thrift store?

I need some ceramic tile grout removal bits... Pricey!

Digging my rotozip too. using it to cut plastic pipe today haha...

Comment

No, the fleamarket:ROTF: I do my own dental work. But that soldering iron really gets hot.:ROTF: Fillings are a bitch.
                    Last edited by fett; 05-22-2007, 03:49 PM.

Comment

fleamarkets here suck. They all are wayyy overpriced.

Comment

You could always make a truss rod cover or control cavity cover for your favorite budget guitar. Hell make one for my DKMGT, the thin plastic ones that come stock are so freaking brittle.
                        Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                          fleamarkets here suck. They all are wayyy overpriced.
                          You live in Cleveland.:ROTF: What's to sell? Copper pipes? I'm sorry, Cleve. Here, on the Pac Coast, there is all kinds of shit to sell. It's a younger area. I think that makes sense.

Comment

haha... yeah, the detective just left here, got some prints etc... We'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by Ripley7t View Post
                              You could always make a truss rod cover or control cavity cover for your favorite budget guitar. Hell make one for my DKMGT, the thin plastic ones that come stock are so freaking brittle.
                              thats a good idea. You make them from plastic trash cans that cost a couple of bucks.
                              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
                              X