• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rambo IV

Another sneak peek!
    This is just ultragore.

http://www.aintitcool.com/multimedia...OHN-RAMBO2.mov

Is this an independent release all of the sudden? It kind of looks like it's missing the typical over-the-top blockbuster kind of sparkle that the Rambo II and III did have.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Is the "IV" what it takes to get Sly to do anotherone?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      Is the "IV" what it takes to get Sly to do anotherone?
      LOL, you clever old git

I'd go watch it, First blood was on the TV here last night. Can't go wrong with bangsticks and gore!
      Last edited by shobet; 05-19-2007, 02:45 PM.
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Corny but typically classic. Love those Feel Good movies..

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
          LOL, you clever old git

I'd go watch it, First blood was on the TV here last night. Can't go wrong with bangsticks and gore!
          Saw that!

End January BBC late night did the entire Rambo trilogy on saturday nights.

Comment

Those movies didn't have some 'puter geek doing the special effects. I really dislike new movies. I want real stuntmen. There will be a backlash to all this generated shit.

Comment

Cool! I was always a Rambo fan! And Sly is one of my favorite actors too, I love his accent . Too bad that they didn't film Rambo IV before, he looks too old and fat now :/.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                Cool! I was always a Rambo fan! And Sly is one of my favorite actors too, I love his accent . Too bad that they didn't film Rambo IV before, he looks too old and fat now :/.
                WTF?????

have you seen the latest Rocky? His muscles on his arms are bigger than my legs.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

the subject is good... while the whole world talks about Iraq and Israel VS Arabs and North Korea etc. the worst happens in Mynmar/Burma. Mass genocide everyday... and there's actually slaves there.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                    WTF?????

have you seen the latest Rocky? His muscles on his arms are bigger than my legs.
                    Not yet. I have it downloaded and it's waiting to be watched though. Yeah, his muscles are big. It can be clearly seen in a trailer and I agree with you about that.. What I meant with fat and old, was his face .

Comment

He's juicing it up with all kinds of stereoids and human growth hormones. That new James Bond dude also hade a suspicious bloated looking juice stomach going in that new movie.

Just saying. I'm not jealous at all. No really.

Comment

Yeah, Sly was caught with human growth hormone a while back, during the Rocky premieres, I think. I can understand him grabbing for it though. He's damn near 60 and he needs to be pretty damn bulked and cut for both Rocky and Rambo....

But juicing is just not cool. It's all natural or it's nothing for me. I actually enjoy the lifting and training itself and seeing the gains is so much cooler when you realize/know that's all you, through good training and an efficient diet plan.

Comment

Speaking of "Juice", does anyone care what Barry Bonds does? How's that for a highjack?

Comment

Watched first blood last night while not being able to sleep.

Man, was that a bad movie... Sly was terrible...

Comment

Coming to a rest home near you Rocky XII vs. Rambo IIX, Rocky has a hype kit and a bottle of Milk of Magnesia hidden in his walker and Rambo has installed exploding tips on his cane,
                              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
                              X